The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Emma rejected me and I was not fished. I expected this but I am still disappointed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Goods
The system has changed.

Previously you would be pooled first then called for an interview or not. There were then 4 options offer from new interview offer from new college offer from old college offer from old college after they've reinterviewed.

The two middle options now come with the letter the first and last have to wait until the interviews are over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So... They're either at original college or other college but defo an offer wut

Original post by paradoxicalme
You're not my mother! :tongue:

Oh I am :wink:
Original post by comp0mg
Any news from Fitzwilliam?

na

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
thought i seen the postman,
nope just a guy wearing all red.

Posted from TSR Mobile

that is so harsh. im dying here waiting :frown: i literally laid in bed for 10 hours last night, could only manage to sleep for like 3 hrs !
Do St Catz email decisions?
Original post by PhyllisHuang
Congrats!!! Is that an email or letter?

Thanks, it was a letter, why can't they just tell me already :eek:
Got rejected for natsci at Catz :frown:
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Bro, what's your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A*AA across F Maths, Physics, Economics (so A* in any) and an A in Maths, and don't seem to need anything in History
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bradshawsl
Offer to read English at Girton... with an offer of A*AB???!!

What?!? How?!?!?!?
Reply 2629
Original post by Baloney26
Does anyone know when reinterviewees will hear, or is it just up to the college we're being interviewed by?
The timescales are in the OP above :smile:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So... They're either at original college or other college but defo an offer wut

Both options have the small caveat of rejection. But yes those are the only options as far as I can see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone know what's up with jesus? Don't know if I should be waiting for an email or the post :3
Offer from Pembroke for Engineering!!!
Original post by SydneyKid
Hey everyone, can I ask for some advice? I got an email from the college I applied to, but I don't really understand what my applicant status is...

"We have now considered your application for admission to read for a BA Honours Degree in History. I am sorry to tell you that, because of the strong competition this year, we are not able to offer you a place. However, your application was placed in the Inter-Collegiate Pool where it was available for consideration by all the other Cambridge colleges.

I am pleased to advise you that your application remains of interest to other Colleges and you will be contacted shortly (if you have not already heard from them). If you are invited for interview, you will be advised of the final outcome of your application, as soon as possible once the Winter Pool interviews are complete."

I'm international, so I can't be invited for interview, plus i thought the re-interviews had already taken place?

Uh oh... So that's a "not decided yet" letter for a non-medic. The agony...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pliskin

letter, only email on monday if u havnt got ur letter yet.
Original post by Pliskin

You have to ask for an email on monday :/
Original post by BP_Tranquility

Holy ****, I remember your posts from a few months ago. You did proper prep from the physics Olympiads, Mats and graph sketching... ****. I have no chance now
Reply 2637
Original post by Elishaclark2
Offer from St John's to study medicine :biggrin: I'm in a pool of mine and my mums tears right now!! Good luck to everyone else :biggrin:

Hi,Welldone and congrats on your offer!!!!!! was it by letter or email you found out?? :smile:
Original post by Elcor
Offer from Pembroke for Engineering!!!

What'd I tell you? :wink:

Well done!!!
Original post by BP_Tranquility

Holy ****, I remember your posts from a few months ago. You did proper prep from the physics Olympiads, Mats and graph sketching... ****. I have no chance now. Unlucky about the rejection

Latest