The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Am tempted to email Clare as the postman has been and gone with no letter. Does anyone know if they email UK students?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rubisco
HOLY **** I GOT AN OFFER FROM DOWNING FOR BIO NATSCI!!!!! ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC!!
41 points in IB 7,7 in HL Bio and Chem and 6 in SL Maths (was expecting it to be a 7 at least, but to be honest I thought they would reject me cause of my maths).
Best of luck to everyone else elsewhere you are all amazing and no matter what happens you will all be happy and super successful in whatever you do!! :smile:

Congrats!! It would be impossible for you to not get in with that username :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does my post come so late :frown:
Original post by newblood

I feel your pain.
Got an offer from Emmanuel by email, in the email it says STEP Mathematics II and II I assume its a typo and is supposed to be II and III.
Original post by SydneyKid
That's exactly what mine said! Did you get the line:

I am pleased to advise you that your application remains of interest to other Colleges and you will be contacted shortly (if you have not already heard from them). ??

Yep exactly that!!
Original post by newblood

init, i live like 50 minutes away from cambridge And it still aint here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Necrosyrtes
Offer A*A*A to Engineering at Pembroke :smile:

Congratulations! Don't forget the lettuce man

Original post by rubisco
HOLY **** I GOT AN OFFER FROM DOWNING FOR BIO NATSCI!!!!! ABSOLUTELY ECSTATIC!!
41 points in IB 7,7 in HL Bio and Chem and 6 in SL Maths (was expecting it to be a 7 at least, but to be honest I thought they would reject me cause of my maths).
Best of luck to everyone else elsewhere you are all amazing and no matter what happens you will all be happy and super successful in whatever you do!! :smile:

Yay well done! No need to sit IELTS for imp then I'm guessing :colone:
Original post by Ms_shikhemi
I live in UK boarding school, with my address as the main school office. Which is closed during the weekend. Have to wait till Monday. Great!

ahhh, im in the same boat, but a teacher said he may go into school, but who knows. Will still be by my computer all day!
What did you apply for?
Doing a LotR marathon until the post arrives...praying it comes today
Original post by physicsmaths
init, i live like 50 minutes away from cambridge And it still aint here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My post always comes at like 11ish on a saturday...ive been monitoring it for the past month :frown: But this is still torture.
Original post by JessGrimmel
Yep exactly that!!

Minerva says that means we were fished??
Original post by Dalek1099
Got an offer from Emmanuel by email, in the email it says STEP Mathematics II and II I assume its a typo and is supposed to be II and III.

Congrats, whats the full offer?
Original post by a123a
:confused: Hopefully I'm fished out the pool. More waiting then I guess.

It's a good sign, far better than a rejection. My d heard at the end of Jan that she was accepted and she is very, very happy at the college that took her.
Original post by aurie
OMG just got an offer from Caius for NatSci (email sais they send emails to overseas applicants) !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you find out by email?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jasey
Offer from Pembroke College after hunting down my postman! So shocked and so happy!

Well done!

Original post by DomStaff
Offer, mathematics at Emmanuel!

Congrats!

Original post by Necrosyrtes
Offer A*A*A to Engineering at Pembroke :smile:

Same offer as me :biggrin: Really pleased for you dude

Original post by tomfailinghelp
Thanks man! Hope you hear good news (if you haven't already!)

I have. :smile:
Offer from Pembroke :biggrin: For HSPS (A*AA)
Reply 2757
Original post by fantasyfaerie
Doing a LotR marathon until the post arrives...praying it comes today

I'm going to join you.
Offer for mathematics at St John's! Overjoyed :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Good luck to everyone else waiting to hear!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Navo D.
Congratulations! Don't forget the lettuce man

Yay well done! No need to sit IELTS for imp then I'm guessing :colone:

Haha I will still take it cause I'm really intrigued as to what I would get :biggrin: And cause I will insurance Imperial anyways so I have to :smile: Good luck for when you get yours! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending