The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Keeping the WC. Will reconsider depending on how Sergio performs.

Kept Costa, with Ings and Kane.
Original post by Bubzeh
Ings Captain.

Got the balls out.

Come on Danny boy.

Fortune favours the brave!
Original post by DeepStar
Yep!

Might take out Austin and Costa to Ings and Sergio. If the Bony move happens, swap him back out for Costa.

WC here I come :biggrin:

Why would you want Bony? City have a short term striker problem so they are going to sign a guy who can't play this month...

I can't see them signing him, with the FFP ruling. But even if they did, he won't play that much. Everybody knows Silva in behind Aguero is their best bet.
Original post by Lúcio
I could get Aguero in if I either dropped Costa, Sanchez or Hazard.

I'm also aware of Sturridge soon to return and I actually might be a bit naive and take a punt on him if funds allow.

Thoughts?

Wait until he's definitely back in the team because I remember you bringing him in before. He's virtually the same price as Costa (who I presume you have) so it's a simple switch. I want him and Aguero up front but my concern is they're both very injury prone.

Original post by little_wizard123
Why would you want Bony? City have a short term striker problem so they are going to sign a guy who can't play this month...

I can't see them signing him, with the FFP ruling. But even if they did, he won't play that much. Everybody knows Silva in behind Aguero is their best bet.

They don't have any room in their CL squad either, so someone will have to drop out. It's a strange signing really.
decided against Aguero. You'd have to be an idiot.

Oh yes

COSTA/KANE/INGS
Original post by sr90
Wait until he's definitely back in the team because I remember you bringing him in before. He's virtually the same price as Costa (who I presume you have) so it's a simple switch. I want him and Aguero up front but my concern is they're both very injury prone.

oh god, i'm not making that mistake again :frown:

yeah, aguero and sturridge up front for me.
it's unlikely they'll both get injured in the same week, plus it's a straight change to costa with my FT of the week if one of them does :smile:

considered aguero, sturridge AND costa but i feel like 2 high value/quality players with the addition of the "on form" flavour of the month striker (i.e: austin/berahino/kane) is a better option for points.
not to mention the combined cost of them all - something like 35m!!
Original post by Lúcio
oh god, i'm not making that mistake again :frown:

yeah, aguero and sturridge up front for me.
it's unlikely they'll both get injured in the same week, plus it's a straight change to costa with my FT of the week if one of them does :smile:

considered aguero, sturridge AND costa but i feel like 2 high value/quality players with the addition of the "on form" flavour of the month striker (i.e: austin/berahino/kane) is a better option for points.
not to mention the combined cost of them all - something like 35m!!

Yeh you'll have Cesc or Eden anyway and that should be enough. Can see Kane being a season keeper.
Original post by RedDevil014
So Sterling is still in Jamaica, there goes another wasted transfer. :mad:

Not as bad as me, at the end of the last gameweek I brought in Yaya Toure :awesome: :getmecoat:

I presume I just forgot the time of year. Ended up taking a hit for Hazard, make it up plz :puppyeyes:
Took a risk and brought in Baird this week. Hopefully it pays off.
Zouma starts for Chelsea. If he gets a regular place in the side he will be an absolute bargain at 4.6 mill

You have to feel bad for the guy who selected Cahill over Terry a few weeks ago. The lolz if Chelsea get a clean sheet today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Louis.
Not as bad as me, at the end of the last gameweek I brought in Yaya Toure :awesome: :getmecoat:

I presume I just forgot the time of year. Ended up taking a hit for Hazard, make it up plz :puppyeyes:

Ahh damn, that sucks man. I forgot Yaya Toure was leaving this week aswell, didn't transfer him out and now he's losing so much value sitting on my bench.

8 points for Skrtel, great start to the week! :u:
Azpilicueta injured and nobody else has done anything, not looking good so far.
Thank god I got rid of Azpi for Terry.

Austin scored which is nice. Nothing from anyone else in my team.
I really hope that goes down as a Silva assist...
Original post by sr90
I really hope that goes down as a Silva assist...

it did :smile:

40 points from 8 players.
not amazing; still got bertrand, sanchez and kane to go though so you never know!!

glad aguero didn't score, i'll bring him in before the next GW
Reply 4135
39 with Kane and Sanchez to go.

Glad i kept Baines for this long
Right zab and Cahill gotta go probz with wc activated too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Zouma starts for Chelsea. If he gets a regular place in the side he will be an absolute bargain at 4.6 mill

You have to feel bad for the guy who selected Cahill over Terry a few weeks ago. The lolz if Chelsea get a clean sheet today

Posted from TSR Mobile

At the start of the season, Cahill had around 3 times as big an ownership as Terry, despite them being the same price. Completely baffling.
33 points with Sanchez, Rooney and Kane (C) to go, hopefully Kane can score a goal or two tonight.
Original post by Lúcio
it did :smile:

40 points from 8 players.
not amazing; still got bertrand, sanchez and kane to go though so you never know!!

glad aguero didn't score, i'll bring him in before the next GW

He somehow got 3 BAP's out of that game too! That's a great score though, well above the average.

Think i'll play the WC this week.

Quick Reply

Latest