The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I made an offer holder's thread here if anyone wants to use that.
Rejected for Bio NatSci at Christ's.

I wish everyone all the best for the future :smile:
Hi guys,
There was no letter in the post today. I'm applying for PBS at Clare and I just emailed the admissions office, do you know if they reply?
Original post by random_boy
Has any international or EU applicant heard from Queens yet? (through UCAS or email)

Queens' emailed me yesterday to say they sent out the letters. I think us international people will have to wait until Monday!
Original post by whatacrydonnie
Rejected for Bio NatSci at Christ's.

I wish everyone all the best for the future :smile:

:console:

I don't think I'm getting a letter
Reply 2945
Original post by Minerva
You should receive something from your original college, but it won't tell you anything you don't already know.

What course have you applied for, and what does your letter actually say?

Medicine at Caius. The letter said 'We had sufficient confidence in you abilities and potential to recommend you to the inter-collegiate Winter pool, where your file has been available for consideration by other colleges. There I no outcome as yet regarding you application, however as soon as a final decision is taken you will be advise without delay. '

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2946
Original post by alittlebitpurdy
Just received my offer for history at Homerton college A* AA :biggrin: I am over the moon

Congrats! :rolleyes:
They've sent you an e-mail?
Original post by SnowyGreyWolf
Offer from Trinity for MML!!!

Fabulous!

(you can put that word in your blog :wink: )
Offer to study Mathematics at Fitzwilliam College !! A*A*A with 1,1 in step 2 and 3.
i got it like 40 minutes ago was so excited i screamed and fell over!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Holy **** i got in for english at emma
Original post by physicsmaths
Offer to study Mathematics at Fitzwilliam College !! A*A*A with 1,1 in step 2 and 3.

W00t!
^That was originally in all caps

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!

Well done!

Seems like a pretty extreme reaction though lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done. See you there - I'm on engineering:smile:
Original post by rosiered1996
Hi guys,
There was no letter in the post today. I'm applying for PBS at Clare and I just emailed the admissions office, do you know if they reply?

Don't know if they'll reply, but do let us know if they do if you don't mind! :wink:
Original post by paradoxicalme

Yay!
Reply 2956
Original post by Pliskin
Very well done! congrats!! Can I ask how you thought your interviews went?

I thought they didn't go as well as I'd hoped as I didn't get a chance to show them what I really know. I messed up quite a few times, I guess it was my UMS which got me the offer
Original post by paradoxicalme

Nice! Congratulations!
Original post by arra1997
While I wait for my rejection, I want to know. What did you accepted guys think of your interviews?

mate i thought i was fully rejected after my horrendous multiplying skills in my first interview. i also forget how to differentiate. LOLOLOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got news from Robinson? the post came but no letter...frustrating arghh...

Latest

Trending

Trending