Did you two get any responses?

I'm still in bed lol so not yet aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScienceGeek!
Such a relief, thanks :smile:

What's your offer? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer for Economics at Pembroke!!!!! Not going to lie, literally cried when I read it :biggrin:

Congratulations!!!
Original post by NinjaPandaa
What's your offer? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A*AA across f maths, econ physics (so A* in any of those) and an A in Maths, don't have to get anything in history
Got an offer from Kings for Economics, so happy!!
Reply 2425
Original post by cookiemonster29
Got an offer from Kings for Economics, so happy!!

Oh wow congrats!!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an offer from Queens' college cambridge is this actually happening???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh well done!! What is it?
Ahh well done!! What is it?

A*AA in further maths economics and English literature
Honestly thought if by some miracle I got one it would be A*A*AA so this is better than expected

Yours is the same right? Literally omg cannot believe this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JAthwal1
I'm gonna chose Bath over Bristol because of the placement year. Bath's open day was amazing as well, really feel like i could live there for 3 years.
Who are you thinking of choosing and where else have you applied?

Applied to UCL, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton and Bath. Offers from all but still waiting on UCL.. doubt I'll get in though since I'm retaking.

I think I'll choose Bristol but I haven't visited either so no firm decisions yet. Do you think it matters much that Bath isn't a Russell Group university?
A*AA in further maths economics and English literature
Honestly thought if by some miracle I got one it would be A*A*AA so this is better than expected

Yours is the same right? Literally omg cannot believe this

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah essentially, so can't wait to go to school on Monday, haven't had someone at Cambridge in like 5 years!

It's weird to think that we will actually see people on this thread come October (hopefully)
Yeah essentially, so can't wait to go to school on Monday, haven't had someone at Cambridge in like 5 years!

It's weird to think that we will actually see people on this thread come October (hopefully)

Yeah so it's not too bad an offer really
Ah that's so good for your school, mine has had a few 'poor' years by the school's standard (just one or two) but on Wednesday all three who'd had oxford interviews got in so it really felt like there was pressure for at least one of the three cambridge applicants to get in aha

Yeah I look forward to seeing you in October hopefully :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by andreia1110
Applied to UCL, Bristol, Exeter, Southampton and Bath. Offers from all but still waiting on UCL.. doubt I'll get in though since I'm retaking.

I think I'll choose Bristol but I haven't visited either so no firm decisions yet. Do you think it matters much that Bath isn't a Russell Group university?

Your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg congrats!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by betrueoriginal
Omg congrats!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much!! I can't believe it's actually happening, I was so sure of rejection :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,

I'm currently sitting on an A in A-level Maths, A in AS-level French and a C in AS-level Economics and I'm predicted A*AB in Maths, French and Economics respectively. I really want to get in to Warwick to study Economics but I'm beginning to doubt whether or not I can get an offer. Is there anyone that's in a situation similar to mine that has gotten an offer from a university like Warwick to study econ? (I'm also a retake)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Skill Twix
Your stats?

Not the best

GCSE 1 A* 4 A 4 B 2 C

AS AAAA Maths, Economics, ICT and Business studies

A2 A*BB in ICT, Economics and Math

Predicted A*A*A for retakes

You?
Original post by andreia1110
Not the best

GCSE 1 A* 4 A 4 B 2 C

AS AAAA Maths, Economics, ICT and Business studies

A2 A*BB in ICT, Economics and Math

Predicted A*A*A for retakes

You?

GCSES:5A'S,3B's and a B!As levels:1 A and 3 B's.Predicted A*AB!
Pretty bad eh!
First offer I get is for economics at St. John's Cambridge! The prospect of going to Warwick is becoming less by the minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RuairiJH
First offer I get is for economics at St. John's Cambridge! The prospect of going to Warwick is becoming less by the minute!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait you haven't heard from anyone else yet?! Where else have you applied? Congrats on cambridge :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending