The Student Room Group

Bored AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by snoop_frog
how do i have more rep than both of u guys when all i do is talk sh*t and make offensive posts? get on my lvl.

Like you said, you talk more **** :lol:
**** posts usually get more rep :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 41
how do i have more rep than both of u guys when all i do is talk sh*t and make offensive posts? get on my lvl.

You joined in August I joined in December. Levels mate, levels.
Original post by MissLalaxx
Yeah equivalent to year 10.

Alriiiiight!
Tbh i dont understabd the english school systemm haha
Reply 43
Original post by TheTruthTeller
What nationality are you? And can you post a pic of yourself so I can have three guesses before you say what your nationality is?

sorry didn't see this. Here's a hint. Top of the morning to ya.:lep:
Reply 44
Original post by Princess31
Alriiiiight!
Tbh i dont understabd the english school systemm haha

I didn't study in England.:smile:
sorry didn't see this. Here's a hint. Top of the morning to ya.:lep:

Arghhhhhish
Reply 46
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Arghhhhhish

you're right so ye are.:tongue:
I don't like Eminem anymore. He took a dark turn plus he dyed his hair. lol

His new stuff is actually quite good, slim shady is gone just Marshall now,
Like you said, you talk more **** :lol:
**** posts usually get more rep :tongue:
oh yeah.. back in my day u could get red bars as well as green ones, I never managed to get the maximum amount of red bars (the dream).

someone said they skipped a year I feel like I skipped 150. anyway im baked, gonna implement the kitchen raid then hit the sheets. night

edit: where are u from btw
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by goobypls

nah miss the old shady. Yup :frown:
wanna listen to real rap?

lata.
I didn't study in England.:smile:

Oh i seee, where did you study?? :h:
oh yeah.. back in my day u could get red bars as well as green ones, I never managed to get the maximum amount of red bars (the dream).

someone said they skipped a year I feel like I skipped 150. anyway im baked, gonna implement the kitchen raid then hit the sheets. night

edit: where are u from btw

Lol i know about neg rep :lol: this isnt my first account on here (as sad as it sounds lol)

me from Scotland u?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 52
Oh i seee, where did you study?? :h:

Lol i know about neg rep :lol: this isnt my first account on here (as sad as it sounds lol)

me from Scotland u?

Ireland :smile:
Ireland :smile:

:eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4:

Irelaaaand!!! :love:

Sorry i really wanna visit Ireland and that accent :heart:
Reply 54
:eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4::eek4:

Irelaaaand!!! :love:

Sorry i really wanna visit Ireland and that accent :heart:

It's nothing special trust me! Unless you go to Belfast or Dublin. Mostly just scenery and cows. The cows here are kinky, what my eyes have seen!lol Trying to get rid of my partial accent, I kind of have a London accent going on rn.:colondollar:
It's nothing special trust me! Unless you go to Belfast or Dublin. Mostly just scenery and cows. The cows here are kinky, what my eyes have seen!lol Trying to get rid of my partial accent, I kind of have a London accent going on rn.:colondollar:

Hahaha aww cows! :lol: theyre so cute tho even tho they kinda scare me :tongue: and ahaha! Whyd you wanna get rid of your irish accent?! :tongue:
wanna listen to real rap?

lata.

Technically Eminem is real rap
nah miss the old shady. Yup :frown:

Shay was more jokey/immature but what you have to realize is that he is 42 now and his come to a point of realization where he is starting to look back on his life.

Shady abused and dissed his own mother but marshall forgave his Mother and admits he still loves Kim. Therefore for the greater good we should accept Marshall.
Reply 58
Shay was more jokey/immature but what you have to realize is that he is 42 now and his come to a point of realization where he is starting to look back on his life.

Shady abused and dissed his own mother but marshall forgave his Mother and admits he still loves Kim. Therefore for the greater good we should accept Marshall.

Nah Marshall can sit down. Shadys music was far better in my opinion compared to now. However immature he was back then.
Reply 59
Hahaha aww cows! :lol: theyre so cute tho even tho they kinda scare me :tongue: and ahaha! Whyd you wanna get rid of your irish accent?! :tongue:

Cute? errmmm lol I don't like it one bit.:s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest