The Student Room Group

People only look at my body

Hey people!
So I'm a 18 years old female and I feel like people 'only look at my body'. I'm very small (5'1'') and I'm quite 'curvy', which I actually never cared about. Now the thing is that compared to overall body, I have an overly large chest.
Male friends of mine rarely look me in the eyes when talking and some of them make weird comments about it. Even one of my best friends (female) often calls me 'big boobs'.
Over the time this has become quite annoying and I'd like you to know if you have advice on how I could get people to 'ignore' my body.

Thanks!
Reply 1
I don't think there is much you can do about that as you were born that way. Have you tried to tell your friends about them making you feel uncomfortable?
Embarass them and say Why are your looking at my tits, my face is here!

seriously just live with the fact that you have an amazing body, you can't control these perves haha
Original post by Anonymous
Hey people!
So I'm a 18 years old female and I feel like people 'only look at my body'. I'm very small (5'1'') and I'm quite 'curvy', which I actually never cared about. Now the thing is that compared to overall body, I have an overly large chest.
Male friends of mine rarely look me in the eyes when talking and some of them make weird comments about it. Even one of my best friends (female) often calls me 'big boobs'.
Over the time this has become quite annoying and I'd like you to know if you have advice on how I could get people to 'ignore' my body.

Thanks!

Some pictures would help
You could cover them up a bit better and wear a bright lipstick or something to draw more attention to your face.

Or get breast reduction
Lose some weight, chubby little girl.
Reply 6
Half the world's women complain they don't get attention.

The other half complain they get looked at.

It beats me.
Reply 7
While I can understand your frustration, you should also understand many women would kill to have your type of body!
Reply 8
Original post by seventhdemon

Or get breast reduction

DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU TO HELL FOR EVEN SUGGESTING THIS!!!

but srsly it's prob the dumbest suggestion someone could give.
Lose weight? How much do you weigh?
Wear looser clothing, it seems to help me :smile: or wear something that covers them up like a scarf or if you have long hair let it rest on ur front to act act as a shield
Original post by Serano
While I can understand your frustration, you should also understand many women would kill to have your type of body!

Whilst that may be true, I think it's only natural OP get annoyed by it. Firstly have a frank conversation with your friend that you don't really appreciate her calling you "big boobs", and if your male friends really can't stop looking at your chest and making weird comments then spend as little time as possible with them tbh. Friends shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable.
I don't understand how you can get offended by someone calling you 'big boobs', surely it's a good thing? And they're only messing around?
If you're not comfortable with it, then just tell them to stop though.

But if you want to stop it then wear looser clothing, try and pull attention towards your face, or try and reduce your breast size (losing weight or a breast reduction).
If you wear baggy tops then your male friends will be unable to see your bosoms.
wear something that covers your chest
I totally sympathise - even though I'm 5'8 and pretty slim, I'm a 32FF, and a LOT of people seem to focus their attention on my chest rather than my face when they're talking, and it's really annoying! I quite like wearing loose shirts, because that makes it less noticeable. Also if it's really obvious, a 'my face is up here!' kind of comment usually works! If you say to female friends that you're a bit self conscious about your chest, that'll usually stop them making remarks about it.

Think of it as jealousy anyway :wink:
I have a friend with a similar body shape: she generally wears a necklace that says 'NO!' in big bold letters. :h:
Get a boyfriend (German - *wink*) and get him to sort them out
Original post by TheGhostz
Lose some weight, chubby little girl.

Doesn't mean she's overweight if she's got big boobs. You sound like an insensitive ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest