The Student Room Group

signs he isn't interested anymore?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stewie2011
You hoped he had a good day? Wow bet he was falling over himself with joy at receiving that text. I would suggest pushing the boat out a bit more both in texting and dating. If he's making all the effort then and not receiving any effort back its bound to be a drag in a relationship. If he can't even get a kiss of you after X amount of dates then he will picking up on your uncomfortable disposition towards him. If he feels like he's just pulling you along and your not bothered or indifferent he'll pick up on that. If he's making all the suggestions and initiating it's bound to get tiresome, you have to initiate to show you are interested particularly after it sounds like he initiated first and continues to do so. Sending bland boring text like you would to anyone is bound to die a quick death particularly if he's busy at work.

Oh and the funny part of this is that you feel that you've wasted time with him. Try being the person making the effort instead of just sitting back whining about it not all quite falling into your lap after making no effort, poor you.

Haha so true
Reply 21
Original post by Stewie2011
You hoped he had a good day? Wow bet he was falling over himself with joy at receiving that text. I would suggest pushing the boat out a bit more both in texting and dating. If he's making all the effort then and not receiving any effort back its bound to be a drag in a relationship. If he can't even get a kiss of you after X amount of dates then he will picking up on your uncomfortable disposition towards him. If he feels like he's just pulling you along and your not bothered or indifferent he'll pick up on that. If he's making all the suggestions and initiating it's bound to get tiresome, you have to initiate to show you are interested particularly after it sounds like he initiated first and continues to do so. Sending bland boring text like you would to anyone is bound to die a quick death particularly if he's busy at work.

Oh and the funny part of this is that you feel that you've wasted time with him. Try being the person making the effort instead of just sitting back whining about it not all quite falling into your lap after making no effort, poor you.

He shoots, he scores.
God, young boys can be horrible.

EDIT: the posters, not the guy the OP is describing.
Reply 23
Basically text him like this: "my house, now, anal". If that doesn't reignite the relationship, then it's over.
Bitch caught a body 'bout a week agoooooo, week ago!
Original post by Smonnie
God, young boys can be horrible.

EDIT: the posters, not the guy the OP is describing.

If you think that's horrible, you've barely lived at all.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 26
When things turn angsty so soon it's a sign that the relationship isn't going to be great. I would cut your losses unless you are really keen.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
If you think that's horrible, you've barely lived at all.

I just don't see the need to be a total c*nt to someone who is opening up and asking for advice. But if you think it's funny, crack on :smile:
Original post by Smonnie
I just don't see the need to be a total c*nt to someone who is opening up and asking for advice. But if you think it's funny, crack on :smile:

I've not seen anyone acting like a c*nt on this thread, that's what I mean.

Don't you think it's worse calling someone a c*nt for being honest?
(edited 9 years ago)
Rather than putting too much pressure on the both of you to meet up, try something a little more gentle. Like:

"Hello, I'm gonna be in town later. I have to return a book to the library, then I'm gonna go feed the ducks for a while and listen to music. If you'd like to hear quacking in time to a dirty bassline, feel free to join me!"

If you get nothing, then I'd say he's definitely not interested. If he says he can't because he's busy, and you believe him, then hold tight and see if he offers a counter-meetup. Whatever happens though, do be sure to actually go and feed the ducks/listen to dirty basslines - it'll be very theraputic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending