The Student Room Group

Finance in Bocconi

Hey everyone!
I'm here to ask you some questions about Bocconi, in Milan.
I'd like to study Finance as economic subject for my undergraduate degree and, if possible, go on with a MSc in Finance, in Bocconi.
I know there are two courses, BIEF (in English) and CLEF (in Italian).
Even though I am Italian, I'm thinking about signing up for the English course. Would it be a bad idea? I like it for its international environment and because it can give me a solid possibility to improve my english.
But there are some cons as well: I've read the BIEF course is easier and as a consequence not-so-well seen. Is this true? In addition, I've never studied in an english-speaking country, so It would be a first experience for me (though I think my english is not that bad).
And I love english btw
Thank you all in advance!
Reply 1
Original post by Kiwith
Hey everyone!
I'd like to study Finance as economic subject for my undergraduate degree and, if possible, go on with a MSc in Finance, in Bocconi.
Even though I am Italian, I'm thinking about signing up for the English course. Would it be a bad idea? I like it for its international environment and because it can give me a solid possibility to improve my english.
But there are some cons as well: I've read the BIEF course is easier and as a consequence not-so-well seen. Is this true? In addition, I've never studied in an english-speaking country, so It would be a first experience for me (though I think my english is not that bad).
And I love english btw

For Bsc do you think is better Ucl/Warwick/Kings/Lse\.oxford ora Bocconi uni?
Original post by Ibac
For Bsc do you think is better Ucl/Warwick/Kings/Lse\.oxford ora Bocconi uni?

If I have the possibility I will choose a top UK Bsc.
Hi Kiwith,
I have also applied to bocconi for the bief program and its my main choice by far. Since you are from Italy, do you know if it is hard to get into bocconi ? in terms of sat score, grades, experiences on your cv ?
Reply 4
Original post by Kiwith
Hey everyone!
And I love english btw

Yes, you are right, BIEF is probably an easier course than the CLEF. However no doubt that If I were you I would absolutely choose the english course. Firstly because you learn in english (don't worry!) and it will become as your first language, secondly you are seen even better than CLEF students and last but not the least you join classes with almost half of students international.
I hope I had helped you :smile:
Ps I am italian too

Quick Reply

Latest