The Student Room Group

Take a look at this ranking...

I found this ranking when I googled top business schools UK
http://www.eduniversal-ranking.com/business-school-university-ranking-in-united-kingdom.html
According to this it ranks Manchester business school along with saïd Warwick Cambridge lse !!!
Do you agree with this or is this bull
Posted from TSR Mobile
That ranking is commonly shared by people in the banking and financial world -- nothing unusual or shocking about it.

I'd be shocked if I'd see King's make it to the list.
Reply 2
Original post by Mr. Roxas
That ranking is commonly shared by people in the banking and financial world -- nothing unusual or shocking about it.

I'd be shocked if I'd see King's make it to the list.

But Manchester in the same tire with Oxford and Cambridge?!
Original post by realunited
But Manchester in the same tire with Oxford and Cambridge?!

Remember that we are talking about MBA here, where Manchester is one of the leaders in the field, not only in the UK, but in the whole European continent. The Manchester Business School is one of the oldest in England and was established, along with LBS, to provide an alternative MBA education to European citizens who would want to earn an MBA without traveling to the US.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr. Roxas
Remember that we are talking about MBA here, where Manchester is one of the leaders in the field, not only in the UK, but in the whole European continent. The Manchester Business School is one of the oldest in England and was established, along with LBS, to provide an alternative MBA education to European citizens who would want to earn an MBA without traveling to the US.

Oh! I thought it was undergrad :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending