The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdamNitron
I've applied to Nottingham foundation year (for engineering) and I got invited to an applicants visit day. I think that's basically my interview, which is on the 14th February. If all goes well and they give me an offer I'll be making it my firm.

Hey! Good luck with your interview! I have an offer but haven't received an applicant day invitation :s which engineering do you want to study after?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 801
I got an offer for psychology! I'm so happy! I booked my offer holders open day for the 21st March. Anyone else visiting in March? Xx
Original post by Benjy15
Hey! Good luck with your interview! I have an offer but haven't received an applicant day invitation :s which engineering do you want to study after?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: I'm hoping to do Electrical and Electronic Engineering afterwards. Applying through BTEC (also in E/E engineering) and I don't feel the maths/physics content in my course is enough to carry me straight onto the degree.
Original post by Faye_xx
I got an offer for psychology! I'm so happy! I booked my offer holders open day for the 21st March. Anyone else visiting in March? Xx

Today? :eek:
Reply 804
Original post by Skill Twix
Today? :eek:

As in I got my offer today? If that's what you mean I got my offer yesterday and booked my open day last night :smile:
You applied for psychology too? Xx
Original post by Faye_xx
As in I got my offer today? If that's what you mean I got my offer yesterday and booked my open day last night :smile:
You applied for psychology too? Xx

Nah Applied for straight Economics!
Reply 806
Original post by Skill Twix
Nah Applied for straight Economics!

I'll stick to psychology thanks! XD xx
Thanks :smile: I'm hoping to do Electrical and Electronic Engineering afterwards. Applying through BTEC (also in E/E engineering) and I don't feel the maths/physics content in my course is enough to carry me straight onto the degree.

Oooo interesting choice! Ah fair enough so are you gonna firm notts if you get an offer?
Did you receive your applicant visit day information by email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Benjy15
Oooo interesting choice! Ah fair enough so are you gonna firm notts if you get an offer?
Did you receive your applicant visit day information by email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea, planning on firming for sure!

I actually got a letter about the applicant visit day. Then I went on the main website and signed up to visit through some service called "Eventbite". It's on the 14th February.
Is this strange? I got my offer on UCAS track on 22nd December but I have yet to receive and email or letter regarding the offer or any open days. It's probably nothing but now I'm starting to worry if I actually have a place or not.
Original post by Lkathryn08
Is this strange? I got my offer on UCAS track on 22nd December but I have yet to receive and email or letter regarding the offer or any open days. It's probably nothing but now I'm starting to worry if I actually have a place or not.

I got a letter yesterday about applicant days and got my offer the same day as you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coco-le-chanel
What was the interview like? I have an interview with Nottingham next month, and I'm absolutely terrified!!:frown:

AND CONGRATULATIONS! Do you know what to put as insurance?

I must admit the interview was terrifying and I ran out of time on the maths test. Revise organic chemistry, but the chemistry aspect was probably the easiest bit. Learn about different sectors of the pharmacy field too! I didn't expect to get an offer, I'm a gap year student so already have my grades but still, only like 2 other people on TSR have gotten offers from nottingham for pharmacy, they're putting a lot of people on hold. Not to worry you or anything, good luck!
Yea, planning on firming for sure!

I actually got a letter about the applicant visit day. Then I went on the main website and signed up to visit through some service called "Eventbite". It's on the 14th February.

Nice! For me it's between notts and Aston which is straight onto the degree.
Alright thanks, I might ring up as I haven't received anything :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahh, hope you get in! :smile: I've actually got an offer from Aston (also straight onto the degree) considering making it my insurance but I'm not sure.
Ahh, hope you get in! :smile: I've actually got an offer from Aston (also straight onto the degree) considering making it my insurance but I'm not sure.

Thanks! But I have received all my offers ☺️ I just haven't received any applicant open day information :s congrats!! I don't know I might firm Aston? Going to an applicant day in March for it 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received an unconditional offer to study International Management! I think UON would definitely be my first choice.

I already have my grades (I'm on my gap year and applied last month), the grade requirements were AAB but I got in with ABB, hopefully this may reassure some of you !!
Time to start working hard for the graduation exams.
Good luck everybody!
Offer for BSc Geography, AAB :smile:
Original post by 12ayresy
Offer for BSc Geography, AAB :smile:

Congrats:yy:
Reply 819
Got an unconditional for Mech Eng Bachelors and an alternative of one A in physics for Masters :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending