The Student Room Group

Are you any of you guys scared of getting older?

I know I am. :/

Scroll to see replies

I'm not. Why are you, if I may ask?
Not scared, but reluctant...I'm still in my teens so I'm cool
I guess I'm still young but I don't think I behave like what is expected of my age
Reply 4
I already miss childhood. I sometimes cry because I wanna go back to kindergarten.
I'm already an old man in a young persons body, and by that I mean I'm 62 years old and 4 foot 1.
I tend to think about cardiac arrest, stroke, paralysis, Alzheimers and impotence a lot, so yeah, a little...
Reply 7
Original post by monsterly
I'm not. Why are you, if I may ask?

Because time just goes by way too fast and makes me miss the days when everything was just chilled out, with nothing to really worry about.
Reply 8
Original post by localfox1000
I'm already an old man in a young persons body, and by that I mean I'm 62 years old and 4 foot 1.

Brilliant! :smile: I'm taller than you. I'm 5'3.
Reply 9
Original post by shawn_o1
I guess I'm still young but I don't think I behave like what is expected of my age

same here!
Reply 10
Original post by SiminaM
I already miss childhood. I sometimes cry because I wanna go back to kindergarten.

I feel ya! Those were the innocent but best days!
Reply 11
Original post by bittr n swt
Not scared, but reluctant...I'm still in my teens so I'm cool

I am aswell, I guess I am reluctant too!
Well, thanks for rubbing salt in my short stubby wounds.
Well, the alternative is dying, so...
I'm excited for what the future holds :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SiminaM

Ich will zuruck in den Kindergarten auch

or just year 7, we did f*** all there didn't we?
Kinda, a boy from my church that I've known since birth turned 10 in october and I felt oooooooooooold. As I've grown older I've kinda realized that a lot of "adults" are still pretty moronic and I don't wanna end up to be old and boring and stuff, so not looking forward to it at all :P
I already feel old :frown: I miss the days of being an innocent little child, staying up until 9pm and feeling ultra grown up and not having to worry about exams/relationships.
Reply 18
I'm not, Men age like wine apparently
Yep, I'm terrified!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending