The Student Room Group

Charlie Hebdo attacks may have been an inside job, according to major Russian channel

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/8/7514439/charlie-hebdo-russia-cia
What do you think of this? Do you think the attacks were actually caused by US intelligence?

NOTE: This is all speculation of course, none of this is set in stone.
There is certainly enough 'evidence' to say it is and for an investigation to take place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Convenient method of Identification no?
Reply 3
No it's the Mossad and the FBI.
Original post by Josb
No it's the Mossad and the FBI.

I believe you mean MI6 and the KGB themselves. :wink:
No way, that is a false flag. the evidence points incontrovertibly in the direction of the Woodcraft Folk.
Original post by HarryBarney
There is certainly enough 'evidence' to say it is and for an investigation to take place.

Why the quotation marks over evidence?
Reply 7
Original post by Kyou
I believe you mean MI6 and the KGB themselves. :wink:

The KGB still exists? :eek:
Original post by Josb
The KGB still exists? :eek:

They exist, they were only disbanded to fool the masses :tongue:.
Original post by the bear
No way, that is a false flag. the evidence points incontrovertibly in the direction of the Woodcraft Folk.

May you enlighten me on what exactly the 'Woodcraft Folk' are?
Original post by Kyou
Why the quotation marks over evidence?

Because. Evidence may be true or not true. Such as when a person is in court with so called evidence but it may not be sufficient to win a case or may be faulty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou

i could tell you but i would have to kill you
You'd have thought they'd take longer than 2 days to get the conspiracies rolling.

But no. A man who believes Russia is leading the fight against Islamism probably is talking rubbish.
Reply 13
Original post by Rakas21
You'd have thought they'd take longer than 2 days to get the conspiracies rolling.

Not for me.

Surprised it even takes that long for these idiots sitting at home in their mother's basements eating cereal to pipe up with their nonsensical theories.
Reply 14
Here's a footage of the Charlie Hebdo shootings which will punch a major hole in the official story :
http://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/video-evidence-sheds-doubt-official-story-charlie-hebdo-shootings-paris/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Right, yeah. Just like there are no troops in Ukraine...
Reply 16
Original post by Kyou
They were formed during the 1920s, during the height of political experiments such as the formation of fascism and the establishment of communism. The world was in the Great Depression and so the time was ripe for all sorts of movements, including those aimed at putting new 'exciting' ideas into children's heads. This was one of those; like the Hitler Youth, it claimed to create 'active citizenship'. The founder - who was involved in commune-like co-operative activity in South London (not far from where Oswald Mosley, founder of the British fascist movement, was born) even managed to get himself a senior position in the Scout Movement. He was an early anti-capitalist and started recruiting people as members from inner-city areas. Whereas Hitler had brownshirts and blackshirts, this bloke adopted the greenshirts as his followers. Their philosophy is to create a new world order, a single global co-operative. The LSE has all the papers on these plans, so they are real.

The members have to swear a blood oath "This shall be for a bond between us, That we are of one blood you and I" to the flag with a raised right hand. Very 1930s.

Also, "we shall go singing to the fashioning of a new world", "I will be a worthy comrade in the Green Company", "Let us march together With firm step and strong, We march to the light, We're strong in our might." They recruit children to do this stuff, by the way.

They have a strict hierarchy of leadership. They are riddled all through the UK but I don't know if they still have a global presence. They support and/or promote things like the early communists Levellers and the anarchistic Tolpuddle Martyrs.

They campaign against MOD recruitment yet they actually get government funding, presumably because they managed to get charitable status in the hippy-filled 1960s.
(edited 9 years ago)
Sounds like nonsense. And it would be the Ruskies, those crazy Ruskies.
Original post by Rakas21

I wouldn't. They have basically the same conspiracy theories for everything. It's always the Jews/CIA/Mossad/the police/the government/the left wing hive mind etc. Santa claus and the honey monster are probably in it somewhere too.

Doesn't take long to get the conspiracies rolling if they're basically pre-prepared and well rehearsed.
Reply 19
Original post by RFowler
the honey monster are probably in it somewhere too.
Have you noticed Sugar Puffs are not as sugary as they were say, ten years ago? Now they are like a pensioner's tasteless high fibre cereal.

That's obviously Mossad threatening the makers (probably big Pharma) to not use honey (which is too dangerous to collect because of the killer bees [only killer bees survive the GMO crop spraying, not real honey bees]) but instead use high fructose corn syrup but the NHS mafia won't allow that because of i costing them too much when they get privatised so the CIA has told them they've got to use that Coke green sweetener that is really aspartame (which causes senile demensia [ which was created to keep pension payments down on the orders of the people who own the international banks] ) but the mad green lobby won't allow that so all that is left is the horrid puffed wheat bit which is probably made from something bad anyway and dd you know there's iron filings in corn flakes? They put them in to circumvent the aluminium foil helmet you need to wear to stop the HAARP machine controlling your thoughts through brain-wave manipulation. That's why there's all these contrails: not just airborne feminisation chemicals bu for the HAARP waves to follow like aerials.

Don't believe me? That proves it's true.

Original post by RFowler
Doesn't take long to get the conspiracies rolling if they're basically pre-prepared and well rehearsed.
And because it is quick and easy to invent bull****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending