What does that mean

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aenigma
What does that mean

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just registered e.g. in a file audio
Original post by Pausanias
Do you know if phone interviews are registered? :smile:

do you mean recorded? yes some are, hr will tell you at the beginning of the phone int. Analyst ints wont be recorded i dont think
Just registered e.g. in a file audio

Recorded?
Some are, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by welcometoib
do you mean recorded? yes some are, hr will tell you at the beginning of the phone int. Analyst ints wont be recorded i dont think

Many thanks :smile:
Original post by Aenigma
Recorded?
Some are, yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Many thanks :smile:
Original post by President M.E.
Ahhh, if it starts the 13th April, which is when most ibs do theirs this year, might as well not do the interview :angry: thanks anyway bro, you been prepping for CS interview?

Barclays have two separate weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you know if phone interviews are registered? :smile:

I assume you mean recorded? I suppose dictionary definitions of those words overlap slightly, anyway...

I wouldn't be surprised if some places did, but if you think that they are having to do so many interviews, it would be a time consuming process. Mainly what they do is take notes on your answers whilst on the phone and refer back to them.
Original post by JackR7821
I assume you mean recorded? I suppose dictionary definitions of those words overlap slightly, anyway...

I wouldn't be surprised if some places did, but if you think that they are having to do so many interviews, it would be a time consuming process. Mainly what they do is take notes on your answers whilst on the phone and refer back to them.

Many many thanks! :wink: Really kind
Original post by Aenigma

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome, thanks! :smile:
Original post by Aenigma

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great to hear, do you have any idea of dates?

If not, is there any chance someone here with a Monday interview can ask?
Have loads of people had their interview at Deutsche Bank or Goldman Sachs already?....also is it too late to atart a barclays application now, since so many people seem to have had interviews there already
Alright people, today I am introducing a new section to this fantastic thread. It is called kick-ass IB quote of the day. All the quotes will be copied, but I bet that you will be waiting for them every single day. Enjoy lads, here goes the new section: THE KICK-ASS IB QUOTE OF THE DAY:

#1: If you need a Do's/Don'ts List for Office Holiday Party Behavior, get wild. You’re probably gonna get fired soon anyway.
RBCCM.PNG

With regards to RBC Capital Markets' Verbal Reasoning test, when I click on 'Take the test' button, it displays an error message (this didn't happen for the Numerical).

Did anyone have the same issue as me?
Original post by GeeGee3
Have loads of people had their interview at Deutsche Bank or Goldman Sachs already?....also is it too late to atart a barclays application now, since so many people seem to have had interviews there already

I would reckon.. But you can always try!
Original post by Aenigma

Posted from TSR Mobile

seriously?! sick! they must take on loads of people then? any idea on numbers from final interview to sw offer?
Original post by President M.E.
Ahhh, if it starts the 13th April, which is when most ibs do theirs this year, might as well not do the interview :angry: thanks anyway bro, you been prepping for CS interview?

shhh, that was meant to be on the dl lol, not much yet, barc first!
seriously?! sick! they must take on loads of people then? any idea on numbers from final interview to sw offer?

Yes, they do. Think it's ~100 FO. ~100 BO
Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
i guess normal comp qs and then any recent barc news if there is any? barc has had the libor fixing and lost a 1/3rd of their ib revenue in the last academic year, idk what to say lol :tongue:

The interview is 'strengths based' so just brainstorming the things I believe myself to be good at and trying to expand on my answers and think of relevant life experiences....but knowing my luck my preparation is not going to help me at all during the interview lol
Original post by Aenigma
Yes, they do. Think it's ~100 FO. ~100 BO
Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow, they must take on a lot of spring weekers to summer. Any tips for the int?