The Student Room Group

What should I do?

A girl came over last week with her family and we had good convos all night, rarely not having anything to say. I was speaking to her about social media and found out she doesn't have Facebook but does have Instagram but for some reason I didn't ask what it was. I have since found her account but should I follow her. Is that weird since I didn't ask her for it?
Don't follow her, it's not like facebook where it's the norm.

Ask her next time, if not then I guess follow
Original post by Anonymous
A girl came over last week with her family and we had good convos all night, rarely not having anything to say. I was speaking to her about social media and found out she doesn't have Facebook but does have Instagram but for some reason I didn't ask what it was. I have since found her account but should I follow her. Is that weird since I didn't ask her for it?

You could always go for that sneaky "Yes! Of course you told me about it!" thing even if you didn't.
Reply 3
You could always go for that sneaky "Yes! Of course you told me about it!" thing even if you didn't.

Haha yeah I was thinking that but I don't think I would be able to pull it off
Then i'd go with what bittr said
Reply 5
Original post by bittr n swt
Don't follow her, it's not like facebook where it's the norm.

Ask her next time, if not then I guess follow

Yeah I thought that would be what I would have to do but we don't meet too frequently
Reply 6
Then i'd go with what bittr said

Yeah I think I'll have to. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending