The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

43 with 8 bps and Sanchez, Kane and Chadli still to play. That seems quite good this week. Only problem was Hazard was my captain and he had a low scoring week. As a Newcastle fan, I hope spurs absolutely stuff Palace and Pardew. Also helps my fantasy week out.

Hamer <3 6pts from my 4 mill keeper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bloody hell...

21, with De Gea, Chambers, Sanchez(C), Rooney, Pelle, Eriksen

Still to play...

Not looking good.. need good tihngs from my attacking players otherwise this week may be dire
44 points so far and should be getting c. 11 baps as well. Good week with Rooney and Sanchez still to play.
Wildcard activated, team changed and i'm pretty happy with what i've got. Keeping 0.3 ITB for Sturridge.

Foster/Myhill
Bertand/Terry/Trippier/Wisdom/3.9
Sigurdsson/Di Maria/Hazard/Boyd/Sanchez
Aguero/Kane/Costa
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Wildcard activated, team changed and i'm pretty happy with what i've got. Keeping 0.3 ITB for Sturridge.

Foster/Myhill
Bertand/Terry/Trippier/Wisdom/3.9
Sigurdsson/Di Maria/Hazard/Boyd/Sanchez
Aguero/Kane/Costa

Might as well put Hamer in there instead of Myhill.
All 3 of my strikers this GW has scored - Kane [c], Costa, Austin.
So annoyed that you're allowed to make transfers before the gameweek ends. Being pressured into using my wildcard as i'm scared i'll get priced out from getting Aguero and ADM after their imminent price rises tonight. [:mad:
Original post by asr11
Might as well put Hamer in there instead of Myhill.

Not much use in doing that when they've just signed Schwarzer, who will probably take over.

Although I must say i'm honestly considering triple WBA defence. I rate Pulis that highly.
Original post by little_wizard123
Why would you want Bony? City have a short term striker problem so they are going to sign a guy who can't play this month...

I can't see them signing him, with the FFP ruling. But even if they did, he won't play that much. Everybody knows Silva in behind Aguero is their best bet.

I don't want Bony. My concern was Sergio being rotated if Bony was signed but I would just swap him out for Costa.
Original post by DeepStar
I don't want Bony. My concern was Sergio being rotated if Bony was signed but I would just swap him out for Costa.

If I were still playing I'd probably get Aguero in this week. He might come off early in some games but he's proven he's their key player so nothing to worry about imo.
If I were still playing I'd probably get Aguero in this week. He might come off early in some games but he's proven he's their key player so nothing to worry about imo.

Why aren't you playing anymore?

My gut is telling me to wait on Sergio. I'm holding onto my WC for now, will reconsider on deadline week.

He will probably start the next game on the bench and the game after is against Chelsea so there is no rush to get him imo. At best he scores 1 goal in each game. I plan to get him after the Chelsea game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
He will probably start the next game on the bench and the game after is against Chelsea so there is no rush to get him imo. At best he scores 1 goal in each game. I plan to get him after the Chelsea game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He'll most likely be 0.5m more expensive at that point, 15,000 people have brought him in today alone.
52 points with Sanchez, Chambers and Bertrand to play. Not too bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

As soon as Aguero scores he'll be drafted in by about 750k. Might be worth trying to catch him before he scores - if you can get him in for free.

I can't see him being benched at home to Arsenal next week, either!
Original post by sr90
He'll most likely be 0.5m more expensive at that point, 15,000 people have brought him in today alone.

i'm getting him now.

the issue is whether i should get rid of sanchez, fabregas, hazard or costa
i don't think i need 3 chelsea players
hazard is explosive and can get you massive points in a week
fabregas is extremely consistent and cheaper
costa is somebody that i will probably swap next week for sturridge anyway

i would say between fabregas and hazard
getting rid of hazard means i can have larsson for the bench who can alternate with downing for first team
getting rid of fabregas would leave me with 4.4m deadwood in midfield sub.

think i might be brave and get rid of hazard (for now)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
i'm getting him now.

the issue is whether i should get rid of sanchez, fabregas, hazard or costa
i don't think i need 3 chelsea players
hazard is explosive and can get you massive points in a week
fabregas is extremely consistent and cheaper
costa is somebody that i will probably swap next week for sturridge anyway

i would say between fabregas and hazard
getting rid of hazard means i can have larsson for the bench who can alternate with downing for first team
getting rid of fabregas would leave me with 4.4m deadwood in midfield sub.

think i might be brave and get rid of hazard (for now)

Get rid of Fab

Posted from TSR Mobile

why would you argue losing fabregas over hazard or even sanchez?
Original post by Lúcio
why would you argue losing fabregas over hazard or even sanchez?

Hazard and Sanchez play further up the pitch and are involved in the final step of attacks more often. They have more points recently and I believe they will continue to gather points. Fab is only worth it if he gets a ridiculous amount of assists and imo he wont continue at the rate he went at between Aug and Dec. Hazard and Sanchez are essentials for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

As soon as Aguero scores he'll be drafted in by about 750k. Might be worth trying to catch him before he scores - if you can get him in for free.

I can't see him being benched at home to Arsenal next week, either!

At this stage of the season points > value. Especially with so many good cheap options. I am happy with my team atm and I have 2 mill in the bank and I rotate a player, who I am happy starting every game.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest