The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by edwardvickers
Hey all,
I wear my school uniform in between Nerdy and stupid. I just wondered how i should wear my uniform without being bullied and more than i am, and without getting told off

also, i just thought i would let u no i have autism and get bullied badly at skwl

Ed
:smile:

Are you that weird school uniform fetishist who has had various accounts posting endless threads about uniforms?
Original post by Etomidate
Are you that weird school uniform fetishist who has had various accounts posting endless threads about uniforms?

No, im just interested in other people's opinions and helping me out at school with my bullying!
My school uniform was ridiculous, a Smurf blue jumper. :rolleyes:
First chance to really rebel kid, get a mohawk? :tongue:
Reply 23
Hey all,
I wear my school uniform in between Nerdy and stupid. I just wondered how i should wear my uniform without being bullied and more than i am, and without getting told off

also, i just thought i would let u no i have autism and get bullied badly at skwl

Ed

Just do what is right for you i have dyspraxia so had problems with my tie so was allways being told to sought my tie out i could never do my top button up so if i wore my tie lose i had to hope teachers wouldant notice . i allways wore my shirt untucked one as i felt more comfortable and it would slip out anyway and when i did keep it tucked in it looked geeky espicaly with a long tie . when there strict on uniform tuck the front of your shirt in espicaly between lessons . I was inbetween nerdy and stupid my tutor thought my uniform was good as when she checked my uniform before i went in for regerstration my shirt was allways tucked in then i would untuck it then somedays if i forgot to tuck it in i think she started noticeing. And at tutor review day once she said we ocasionly have problems where your shirt slips out dont we Ryan putting it down to my dyspraxia. My mum thought my uniform was smart and would help me but i would allways untuck my shirt as i left the house and always where it untucked when i wore my jumoer
Thanks. I understand you now. You are a star! :smile:

Any other tips?

No way *- the tie has to be with just the skinny bit out Ed my friend😨
do you mean do a middle sized knot at the top of my shirt so it covers the button?

Skinny side only out and fasten no Shirt Buttons like with a Footy Shirt under ........ we do this often for Art,Cookery and Drama Ed.
Original post by RToti
Just do what is right for you i have dyspraxia so had problems with my tie so was allways being told to sought my tie out i could never do my top button up so if i wore my tie lose i had to hope teachers wouldant notice . i allways wore my shirt untucked one as i felt more comfortable and it would slip out anyway and when i did keep it tucked in it looked geeky espicaly with a long tie

Thin?
Also it is good to seem as if you don't care. Everyone cares about their own uniform but they don't show it. Acting as if you don't even notice it makes it cooler. Also some people do it to be comfortable.
Original post by DanRyder
Also it is good to seem as if you don't care. Everyone cares about their own uniform but they don't show it. Acting as if you don't even notice it makes it cooler. Also some people do it to be comfortable.

Yeah = tieon skinny side only out and Shirt with say a Football Shirt or plain White T Shirt underneath and NI Buttons fastened!!

Latest

Trending

Trending