The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No crushes at all!I like everyone! :colone:
I haven't had many 'crushes' although about a year ago I really liked this boy who was the complete opposite of me, ironically. It developed into some stupid infatuation, and although he often spoke to me and looked at me a lot, nothing ever came of it.

*also I have a big thing for jake gyllenhaal:smile:
I haven't fancied anyone in a while now... I'm just hoping someone will come along:biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Lularose83
I haven't had many 'crushes' although about a year ago I really liked this boy who was the complete opposite of me, ironically. It developed into some stupid infatuation, and although he often spoke to me and looked at me a lot, nothing ever came of it.

*also I have a big thing for jake gyllenhaal:smile:

He might've like you! And yush, he's hella fine! :P
Reply 5
Original post by Tarte Tatin
I haven't fancied anyone in a while now... I'm just hoping someone will come along:biggrin:

They will :smile: When you least expect it!
Original post by Anayaaa
I do. I've had a crush on this dude for over 2 years and I still can't get over him. :s-smilie:

me too but as he was older, he left school and i never see him now and im not over him at all
I had a crush on this girl in my class in Year 3 :tongue:
A girl on my course who doesn't know that I exist.
Original post by Anayaaa
I do. I've had a crush on this dude for over 2 years and I still can't get over him. :s-smilie:

I'm a girl that knows if a guy likes me easily and quickly, obvious signs but if they dont make it obvs then well i just have the feeling they do

I know why u cant ask him or tell him cuz u just feel to scared if he rejects u or doesnt have feeling like u do, which would upset u and thats how i felt :frown:
Original post by SeanFM

hate that but make it really obvs and give signs to her, she will get it in a while
Original post by PrincessAisha
hate that but make it really obvs and give signs to her, she will get it in a while

Gotcha :colondollar:
:unsure:
Reply 13
Original post by PrincessAisha
me too but as he was older, he left school and i never see him now and im not over him at all

omg. How are our 'crush stories' similar? Well kind of anyway. I was still in school and he was older. And i haven't seen him for a WHILE and of course still not over him ! :/ it sucks right
Reply 14
Original post by SassKing13
I had a crush on this girl in my class in Year 3 :tongue:

cute 😊 and for 1 sec i thought you meant you had a crush on someone in year 3
Reply 15
Original post by SeanFM

Awww. Then talk to her! You're not gonna get anywhere with her unless you talk to her. Good luck tho!
Reply 16
Original post by Skill Twix
No crushes at all!I like everyone! :colone:

well in that case, im flattered! :
Had a crush on a girl in year 6... Hid my feelings... And on the last day of school found out she liked me too... Haven't seen her since...

Have a crush on my cousin who i see like three times a year... But her mum found out and told her not to talk to me... And apparently she doesn't like me either... But I've seen signs that suggest otherwise...
Kind of got one on someone back home still. Haven't met any girls at uni to make her properly leave my brain. It's odd. It just sort of lingers. Not like a full crush. But I don't imagine I'll see her any time soon so yeah.
Original post by Anayaaa
cute and for 1 sec i thought you meant you had a crush on someone in year 3

...I did mean that? Year 3 of School.

Latest