The Student Room Group
At least she's decent looking haha
It'll be better than Black Eyed Peas or Madonna that's for sure!
Original post by Malevolent
Lol look at the touchdown throw and tell my what is happening to Jones isn't a foul :lol:

Sorry, I only see the replays the network shows me and the HD stream isn't working well for me so I can't make detailed comments on line stuff. If they bring it up I'll share my opinion lol. Also the weird-ass stream I do have showed some weird interview with a woman I've never seen before instead of half time.

There was a play earlier in the half where the LT's punch landed on his facemask which probably could have been called, but there didn't look like there was any grabbing so they usually let that go.

My comment was based on you bringing up missed holding calls basically every week, makes me think that we have different concepts of holding.
Original post by Stalin
I take it you're a fan of music aimed at 10 year old girls?

I'm a fan of football.
Original post by SmashConcept
Sorry, I only see the replays the network shows me and the HD stream isn't working well for me so I can't make detailed comments on line stuff. If they bring it up I'll share my opinion lol. Also the weird-ass stream I do have showed some weird interview with a woman I've never seen before instead of half time.

There was a play earlier in the half where the LT's punch landed on his facemask which probably could have been called, but there didn't look like there was any grabbing so they usually let that go.

My comment was based on you bringing up missed holding calls basically every week, makes me think that we have different concepts of holding.

Oh I'm watching two streams haha I got one slowed down so I can go over what I missed from the first stream. I've noticed Gronkowski's pants seem to keep slipping off :lol:

If Patriots don't start blitzing more and actually putting Flacco under some pressure its gonna be a long day.
At least she's decent looking haha

I agree, she's great on mute.
Original post by Stalin
I agree, she's great on mute.

Definitely, hopefully they'll be a wardrobe malfunction :colone:
How cold is it there? Because weirdly Flacco looks like he has lost quite a bit of zip on his throws. He's not playing badly by any means but the ball is not jumping out of his hand like it usually does, especially when he can't put his body into it.
Original post by SmashConcept
How cold is it there? Because weirdly Flacco looks like he has lost quite a bit of zip on his throws. He's not playing badly by any means but the ball is not jumping out of his hand like it usually does, especially when he can't put his body into it.

IIRC 18F but feels like 8F because of the wind.
Definitely, hopefully they'll be a wardrobe malfunction :colone:

There usually is when these sort of bitches are involved. I just hope she falls off the stage and faceplants - a bit of comedy wouldn't go a miss.

---

Did I hear that correctly: the super bowl winning QB walks away with $120m?!
Patriots Defense is ****ting the bed.
So still waiting for Patriots D to show up. Seems every year they turn soft and can't seal the deal.

Some of the commentary Im hearing is brilliant :rofl:
any team wanna actually defend?
Soooooooo good.
Oh my god. I've been waiting to see edelman throw for so long. Screamed like a little bitch. Its like a dream finally coming true.
This hasn't disappointed.
So still waiting for Patriots D to show up. Seems every year they turn soft and can't seal the deal.

Some of the commentary Im hearing is brilliant :rofl:

To be fair they have improved significantly vs the run since half time.
Edelman is clutch.
What a huge call, considering how long Flacco held the ball that was much less egregious than I thought it would be.

Latest