The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smonnie
How about you get started and I'll finish you off?

This isn't Redtube. I am a woman who enjoys physical affection. How could you possibly finish me off?
Original post by pocahontas lol
Which...are the sexes in between? :confused:

I was referring to biological sexes, gender identities and gender expressions (these are all different things), so a few of these would be: intresex, transgender, agender, genderfluid, gender neutral etc.
Asexuals wouldn't have a sex drive.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

These probably explain it better than I can.

Gender isn't binary. It's a spectrum.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
This isn't Redtube. I am a woman who enjoys physical affection. How could you possibly finish me off?

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=finish+off+urban+dictionary

Overwhelmingly male-orientated though. I apologise for that, sweetie.
Original post by Smonnie

Oh how ****ing charming.

I'm not 3. I know what finishing off means. How can you do that over a computer to me though. Is what I was asking.
Original post by Username unknown
I was referring to biological sexes, gender identities and gender expressions (these are all different things), so a few of these would be: intresex, transgender, agender, genderfluid, gender neutral etc.

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

These probably explain it better than I can.

Gender isn't binary. It's a spectrum.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ya ya. What I want to know is how is the sex drive of a hermaphrodite? Double? :cool:
Oh how ****ing charming.

I'm not 3. I know what finishing off means. How can you do that over a computer to me though. Is what I was asking.

I guess I can't. My sincerest apologies for wasting your time.
Reply 66
I crave intimacy at times and I do sometimes see guys and think “I would” :tongue:. But I am a woman and I have sexually urges and desires just like any other human :smile:.
Ya ya. What I want to know is how is the sex drive of a hermaphrodite? Double? :cool:

Ummm no probably the same or similar to everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Username unknown
Ummm no probably the same or similar to everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you studied the sexuality of hermaphrodites?
Have you studied the sexuality of hermaphrodites?

No, that was just an educated guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Probably hornier then men at certain times of the month, we just can conceal it a lot better when we want to..
They don't crave it or think about it at all. Sexual frustration and desperation aren't gender-neutral traits.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending