The Student Room Group

Not sure what to think.........?

There is this guy who I am kind of seeing. We got pretty flirty over Christmas via whatsapp when we were both back at home from University. We did end up sending nudes to each other........

We were talking the other day and it kind of disturbed me a little and I don't know if I'm right in feeling this way. He said to me that he masturbates around twice a day over the pictures I sent to him :redface: and that he looks at them more than he should. He said to me that every picture I've ever sent to him he's downloaded so he can look at them, so this even includes selfies. Then he went on to tell me he wants to be with me and he wants me etc etc :redface: :redface:

I was a bit creeped out by this, he doesn't seem like a creep and I didn't think he was until he told me this.

Is he a creep? am I right to be creeped out? I don't have his nudes as I didn't download them to my phone, so I don't look at him at all :confused:
"If that is the only thing you want from me, then you're not having me."
(Or, you can impose some kind of condition on your relationship)
Reply 2
Inb4 "kaiju is talking ****" but

You got flirty enough to send nudes, so I'm presuming the talk got sexual

He's probably just an idiot who doesn't clock how odd it sounds to say it to you - some people are into the idea of it, you don't sound too pleased with it.

He sounds like he has no idea how to word things, mostly.

It's subjective as to whether he's a creep. I know girls who got with their bfs over stuff like this just as I know guys who are instantly put off if a girl were to act this way. Swings and roundabouts.
Reply 3
You're right, it's all a bit cart before the horse. Try going for a coffee at Starbucks together first..
Reply 4
'There is this guy who I am kind of seeing'...

To be honest if you are as you say seeing him a lot of people wouldn't think it's that weird that he masturbates over you and he was just letting you know how sexy he finds you.

It's usually accepted that whatsapp pictures stay on people's phones it's not snapchat where if someone screenshots without permission it's like ahhh didn't really give you permission there weirdo.

Maybe distance yourself from him for a bit when he makes creepy comments. Or have a word with him also he might not know where he stands with you just chat it out if possible.
(edited 9 years ago)
You sent him nudes, what did you expect him to do with them, other than tinker with his toy?
Original post by Anonymous
There is this guy who I am kind of seeing. We got pretty flirty over Christmas via whatsapp when we were both back at home from University. We did end up sending nudes to each other........

We were talking the other day and it kind of disturbed me a little and I don't know if I'm right in feeling this way. He said to me that he masturbates around twice a day over the pictures I sent to him :redface: and that he looks at them more than he should. He said to me that every picture I've ever sent to him he's downloaded so he can look at them, so this even includes selfies. Then he went on to tell me he wants to be with me and he wants me etc etc :redface: :redface:

I was a bit creeped out by this, he doesn't seem like a creep and I didn't think he was until he told me this.

Is he a creep? am I right to be creeped out? I don't have his nudes as I didn't download them to my phone, so I don't look at him at all :confused:

Thats kinda creepy yeah. But when a relationship is (seemingly) only of a sexual nature, guys think its acceptable to act like that. Explain to him that you're not comfortable with him saving the pics and that you'd appreciate it if he deleted them. Learn a lesson from this though: once you've sent a nude - the recipient cant do whatever he wants with them.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

You're both creeps for sending each other nudes. What, you wanted our subjective interpretations of the word 'creep' and you got mine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending