The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by magg
The equivalent of my grades is A*A*A. My family is British but I've been living in Italy my whole life :smile: what are your other choices? any offers?

My other choices are southampton, surrey, royal holloway and essex. I got offers for the first 3 and an interview for essex. How about you, are you applying for British universities?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by rollthedice
No still waiting and I sent my application off in October!

I got an unconditional offer for it two days ago! 😃
I've got a French baccalaureate with an average of 18,47/20 and I got the equivemt of an A* in those three subjetcts, if it is of any help!
I hope you both get an offer!
Hi,

Did anyone get an offer for pharmacy from them? If yes did you have an interview? And what were ur predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 363
Original post by staks
I don't know yet I'm waiting for my other universities to reply! Are you??

Yeah, I firmed UCL a couple of days ago and made my insurance KCL. Who else have you applied to if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 364
Original post by mellow_fellow
My other choices are southampton, surrey, royal holloway and essex. I got offers for the first 3 and an interview for essex. How about you, are you applying for British universities?

I got an offer from KCL and Leeds, and was turned down by Oxford, still waiting on Edinburgh and UCL (obviously)
Reply 365
Original post by JZ53E
Yeah, I firmed UCL a couple of days ago and made my insurance KCL. Who else have you applied to if you don't mind me asking?

I applied for medicine at UCL, bristol, liverpool and aberdeen.
Original post by magg
I got an offer from KCL and Leeds, and was turned down by Oxford, still waiting on Edinburgh and UCL (obviously)

Congratulations for all your offers - those are all amazing unis you applied to! :smile:
got economics a couple of weeks ago and was wondering if it is possible to switch from L100 to L101 (the year abroad course) at all? cheers :smile:
Original post by judytwoshoes
I got an unconditional offer for it two days ago! 😃
I've got a French baccalaureate with an average of 18,47/20 and I got the equivemt of an A* in those three subjetcts, if it is of any help!

Thank you for letting me know!
Congratulations that is amazing!!
Are you an international student?
Reply 369
Original post by mellow_fellow
Congratulations for all your offers - those are all amazing unis you applied to! :smile:

Let me know if you hear anything from UCL!!
Original post by AcuraIntergurl
I have no idea why mine is lower? I do IB so my offer is 36 points with a 666 in HL, when the entry requirements on the website states 38-39 points with a 766 in HL!
What's your offer?
bdw lol can't help notice your username is a drake quote hahaha

Mines AAB instead of A*AA, so really happy :biggrin:
Is UCL your first choice?

And omg didn't even realise! It also the name of a song by the band Girls, haha that's where I got it from
But do love that Drake song though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rollthedice
Thank you for letting me know!
Congratulations that is amazing!!
Are you an international student?

yes, i'm french! :smile:
Reply 372
Original post by SarahLund
Anyone else with an offer for Linguistics? :smile:

I have an offer for the Linguistics International Programme :smile: Do you think you will firm UCL?
Original post by magg
Let me know if you hear anything from UCL!!

I will - you too! Good luck
Hi I also applied for IBM!
When did you apply and receive offer?
Also, what were your predicted grades and offer conditions?

Original post by quirkk
Yep, have you? Literally you're the first person I've come across on the student room who's applying this year for this course!
Original post by ElRoCl
I have an offer for the Linguistics International Programme :smile: Do you think you will firm UCL?

Oh cool I was thinking about the International Programme but went with 3 year course. I'm not quite sure because I'm waiting to hear from Edinburgh and it's between those two. Do you think you will? :smile:
Original post by judytwoshoes
I got an unconditional offer for it two days ago! ������

Which subject do you want to study? are you doing s or es?
Original post by magg

I also have a KCL offer and am waiting for UCL, is it normal for it to take this long?
I got my offer from UCL a few days ago for History, Politics and Economics.

Anyone doing the same?

Also applied to Cambridge(rejected), LSE, Queen Mary
Reply 379
Original post by binarythoughts
I also have a KCL offer and am waiting for UCL, is it normal for it to take this long?

Of course! People are still submitting applications, I have a friend who got his UCL offer in March

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending