The Student Room Group

how do i get the guts to spend time with him?

Ok so this guy from school approached cuz he said he liked me. Im very shy but he is quite outgoing in a way.. i added him on fb and he started talking to me. we talked about prom and he asked me to be his promdate but i couldn't as i wasnt sure if my parents will be ok with it...so i told him the truth and he was fine with it but he still wanted a kiss at prom and i said of course! LOL XD. we decided to spend more time together at school because we cannot really meet outside of school. however whenever i see him i get really shy and nervous and find myself unable to talk when i see him. its kinda awkward but i want this relationship to progree and he feel like he does as well.. should i ask him to meet me at a specific place at school tomorrow or will i sound desperate?
Reply 1
Original post by missmay
Ok so this guy from school approached cuz he said he liked me. Im very shy but he is quite outgoing in a way.. i added him on fb and he started talking to me. we talked about prom and he asked me to be his promdate but i couldn't as i wasnt sure if my parents will be ok with it...so i told him the truth and he was fine with it but he still wanted a kiss at prom and i said of course! LOL XD. we decided to spend more time together at school because we cannot really meet outside of school. however whenever i see him i get really shy and nervous and find myself unable to talk when i see him. its kinda awkward but i want this relationship to progree and he feel like he does as well.. should i ask him to meet me at a specific place at school tomorrow or will i sound desperate?

If he's cool with it, go ahead. That doesn't really make you sound desperate. No harm. Ask him..
Reply 2
Original post by EnolaGay
If he's cool with it, go ahead. That doesn't really make you sound desperate. No harm. Ask him..

I think he will be cool with it but it's just that he's always with his friends who i am not very close to..and I would prefer if it was just us two..but I dont know
Reply 3
Original post by missmay
I think he will be cool with it but it's just that he's always with his friends who i am not very close to..and I would prefer if it was just us two..but I dont know

Be more specific when you ask him, that you'd just like the two of you meeting tomorrow. He shouldn't mind it :smile:
Reply 4
Be more specific when you ask him, that you'd just like the two of you meeting tomorrow. He shouldn't mind it :smile:

ok so here's a sample

Hi, Are u free at break tomorrow? If so could we maybe meet up in the foyer? x

Is that ok Lol?
Reply 5
Original post by missmay
ok so here's a sample

Hi, Are u free at break tomorrow? If so could we maybe meet up in the foyer? x

Is that ok Lol?

Sample sounds simple. Now, just get out and ask him. Dont stress over it much haha.
Reply 6
Sample sounds simple. Now, just get out and ask him. Dont stress over it much haha.

Haha Im sorry.. it's the first time I've gotten this close to a guy.. that's purely because it;s the first a guy has approached me and confessed that he likes me.. so im kinda stressing out
Reply 7
Original post by missmay
Haha Im sorry.. it's the first time I've gotten this close to a guy.. that's purely because it;s the first a guy has approached me and confessed that he likes me.. so im kinda stressing out

Ohh.. its your first. Gotta ask yourself if you really like the guy, get to know him more. Have a background search. Seems like you're a nice girl. I'd keep my limits just to test him out and.. theres no need to stress. Good luck
Reply 8
Ohh.. its your first. Gotta ask yourself if you really like the guy, get to know him more. Have a background search. Seems like you're a nice girl. I'd keep my limits just to test him out and.. theres no need to stress. Good luck

Okay thank you so much! You've been a great help and you sound like a nice person too ahaaa :smile:
I do like him..been thinking about him all the time pretty much...
Reply 9

plus how can I test him out? XD
Original post by missmay
plus how can I test him out? XD

Lol.. out of topic. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can think of a way :wink:
Reply 11
Lol.. out of topic. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can think of a way :wink:

Ah okay I'll try. Thank you x
Ahhh back when things were so simple

Quick Reply