The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ELI__Z0
Hey yeah I got a conditional offer for biomedical science same as you, I ain't been to the campus either but I here it alright

I applied for biomedical science and pharmacology and got an offer for both woo!! bit excited
(edited 9 years ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Anyone else apply for pharmacology or biomedical science? any offers received and stuff?
i got a conditional offer for pharmacology, i hear its an amazing place to study so ima make it my first choice. I also booked for the February open day, looking forward to check it out
Reply 343
Original post by Buttonboon
Thanks Unfortunately I can't stay for the first year for various reasons, it just wouldn't be possible. But I'm hoping to move down the following year, so hopefully it shouldn't impact too much. I'm looking forward to it regardless of where I am lol

ah right ! yeah true , i mean first year will fly by relatively quick ! so you wont really miss anything as much ! yeah sure, is Nottingham Trent your firm choice ? and are you coming to the offer holders open day ?
Original post by M1711
ah right ! yeah true , i mean first year will fly by relatively quick ! so you wont really miss anything as much ! yeah sure, is Nottingham Trent your firm choice ? and are you coming to the offer holders open day ?

Hopefully not. I know, I thought I had ages to apply to apply when I first thought about it last year, but it's gone so quick! Yes I've firmed nottingham Trent. I just preferred the uni overall for the course I wanted to do. I have looked around the uni before, but I think I'll still go to the offer holders open day, even if it's just for more info. I just need to arrange it.
Regarding the Applicant Day in February, it ends time is 3pm, does anyone know if we can leave early or is there a programme of events going on that leads up to 3pm, etc?
Hi guys,
i applied for an Animation course but i dont know if i need to bring a protfolio with me to my interview, can any sone help me ??
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 347
Hopefully not. I know, I thought I had ages to apply to apply when I first thought about it last year, but it's gone so quick! Yes I've firmed nottingham Trent. I just preferred the uni overall for the course I wanted to do. I have looked around the uni before, but I think I'll still go to the offer holders open day, even if it's just for more info. I just need to arrange it.

yes indeed ! its flew by ! can you believe it within 8/9 months well be at university lol , yeah same firmed nottingham trent , yeah exactly very ideal and convenient for me aswell if i was to travel back home. yeah same im booked my place for the offer holders open day thing ! ill be looking at accomadation for it too ! where you thinking of staying ?
anyone else doing the fashion marketing and branding course 2015 ?!
Original post by PearJosh
Regarding the Applicant Day in February, it ends time is 3pm, does anyone know if we can leave early or is there a programme of events going on that leads up to 3pm, etc?

I think we can leave when we want. Are you taking anybody with you? I don't know what to do :frown:
Original post by Animeisswag
Hi guys,
i applied for an Animation course but i dont know if i need to bring a protfolio with me to my interview, can any sone help me ??

I would probably advise taking one just in case!
Original post by alicegoody40
I think we can leave when we want. Are you taking anybody with you? I don't know what to do :frown:

I took my mum with me to the MMU one haha. Everyone goes with their parents tbh so I wouldn't worry
Original post by alicegoody40

I was thinking of bringing a friend, don't know if that's okay? Would you think I'd miss much if I left an hour early, flight to catch.
Original post by M1711
yes indeed ! its flew by ! can you believe it within 8/9 months well be at university lol , yeah same firmed nottingham trent , yeah exactly very ideal and convenient for me aswell if i was to travel back home. yeah same im booked my place for the offer holders open day thing ! ill be looking at accomadation for it too ! where you thinking of staying ?

I know it unbelievable! I can't wait though. I've got to look at dates and see when will be best to book the offer holders day, but i'm pretty sure i'll be attending. I'm not sure about accommodation. Since i'm not staying first year i haven't really looked into it in great detail, i think i'm going to see how it all pans out. My course is actually based on Brackenhurst campus, but I think id stay in city and commute. I've heard your pretty isolated otherwise.
Reply 354
I know it unbelievable! I can't wait though. I've got to look at dates and see when will be best to book the offer holders day, but i'm pretty sure i'll be attending. I'm not sure about accommodation. Since i'm not staying first year i haven't really looked into it in great detail, i think i'm going to see how it all pans out. My course is actually based on Brackenhurst campus, but I think id stay in city and commute. I've heard your pretty isolated otherwise.

What course at brackenhurst as I have an offer for equine sports science there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ronhaar
I took my mum with me to the MMU one haha. Everyone goes with their parents tbh so I wouldn't worry

thankyou!!:smile:
Reply 356

yeah same cant wait ! freshers week will be epic ! , and ahh ive booked my place for the Feb 21st one ! yeah true say , you may need to look for accomadation mid first year at uni for second year ! yeah see how it goes , yeah thats ideal ! thats where im looking for accomadation , in the city centre area , yeah your right 1 its hard to get food and shop around if you live far.
Original post by M1711
yeah same cant wait ! freshers week will be epic ! , and ahh ive booked my place for the Feb 21st one ! yeah true say , you may need to look for accomadation mid first year at uni for second year ! yeah see how it goes , yeah thats ideal ! thats where im looking for accomadation , in the city centre area , yeah your right 1 its hard to get food and shop around if you live far.

My course is based at brackenhurst but I'm still undecided if I want accommodation there or in the city at the moment
I've applied for Criminology, haven't gotten any replies yet and since I'm an international applicant, I haven't been able to attend any open days. :^_^:
anyone else applied for fashion marketing and branding???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending