The Student Room Group

Resources sharing - AS Geography

has any got any AQA AS Geography Coast revision notes they could post?
I have mocks soon and my teacher is awful and I have incomplete notes :frown:
thank you! x
Reply 1
I don have any ntoes personally but i would look on slideshare which is a great site where hundreds of powerpoints are shared on basically all the unit topics ,its great!
Original post by Rubayyy
I don have any ntoes personally but i would look on slideshare which is a great site where hundreds of powerpoints are shared on basically all the unit topics ,its great!

thank you very much I'll check it out now :biggrin:
Reply 3
No problem its. A great site !
Original post by alexandraxmarie
has any got any AQA AS Geography Coast revision notes they could post?
I have mocks soon and my teacher is awful and I have incomplete notes :frown:
thank you! x

Hey, I have got a full set of notes from doing As last year. I got an A. Are there any specific bits you want? I will post a few. Hayley x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Hayley Williams
Hey, I have got a full set of notes from doing As last year. I got an A. Are there any specific bits you want? I will post a few. Hayley x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have any notes for coasts and tourism?? If so please could you post them?

THanks
Original post by amy_1
Do you have any notes for coasts and tourism?? If so please could you post them?

THanks

Just to clarify I have notes for coasts at As? Do you have any specific bits you want posting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be great! If it's convenient as much as possible, my teacher is so bad and I literally am so confused on most parts of the unit :-( thank you so much :smile:
Original post by alexandraxmarie
That would be great! If it's convenient as much as possible, my teacher is so bad and I literally am so confused on most parts of the unit :-( thank you so much :smile:

I will post them when I have come back from sixth form tonight, keep an eye out for them! No problem x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will post them when I have come back from sixth form tonight, keep an eye out for them! No problem x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! You're a star :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending