The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy

Which unis have you been accepted to for Occupational Therapy? and how old r you? Just looking to meet some new people before I get there. and will you be staying on campus? I WILL BE :biggrin: lol... looking forward to your replies.. I'm 18 btw and I have been accepted to University of Salford; awaiting the other replies from unis
Original post by Rissa_mpi
Which unis have you been accepted to for Occupational Therapy? and how old r you? Just looking to meet some new people before I get there. and will you be staying on campus? I WILL BE :biggrin: lol... looking forward to your replies.. I'm 18 btw and I have been accepted to University of Salford; awaiting the other replies from unis

I have offers from York St John and Coventry and I have interviews for UEA, Northampton and Bradford coming up. I think Cov will be my firm but I still have 3 more to go to before I definitely decide. I'll be staying on campus :smile: I'm also 18 :tongue:

Really excited! I also want to meet more people but I'm waiting until I know my firm and nearer the time so more people also know that will be their firm :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by rainbowsloth
I have offers from York St John and Coventry and I have interviews for UEA, Northampton and Bradford coming up. I think Cov will be my firm but I still have 3 more to go to before I definitely decide. I'll be staying on campus :smile: I'm also 18 :tongue:

Really excited! I also want to meet more people but I'm waiting until I know my firm and nearer the time so more people also know that will be their firm :smile:

Okay kool!! So happy for you... I'm awaiting answers from university of east anglia, plymouth, oxford brookes and derby, all the best to you thooo :smile:)
Reply 3
Anyone had interview with bradford for occupational therapy?? Please help me I’m stressed 😂
I've firmed Derby :smile:
Original post by jessica045
I've firmed Derby :smile:

Hey, I also firmed for Derby (MSc OT). Did you receive an unconditional offer?
Ale
Original post by AlessiaEowyn1990
Hey, I also firmed for Derby (MSc OT). Did you receive an unconditional offer?
Ale

Hey! I have an unconditional offer - for the BSc though, decided not to apply for the MSc as my study skills are pretty rusty! I imagine we'll share some lectures though! I can't wait for September
Is the University of Salford good for MSc OT program

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending