The Student Room Group

Cynical Gay Muslim - Ask me Anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Master Jack
Memorising the Qu'ran by heart does not mean you understand especially if you're a non-arabic speaking person which many of the madressa kids you see today are. They don't know the meaning of what they're memorising they hang on every syllable of their teacher and basically emulate the way her prays, the way he walks and the nuances in his voice when he's reading the holy Qu'ran. You're basically a carbon copy of someone else. Good for you.

A second ago I was going to hell and I'm a disgrace now you've changed your mind and think I'm less of a Muslim than you but not totally out of the religion which is it? Your own dissonance stems from your lack of understanding of the religion I suggest consulting scholars on matters which you don't understand which I have, albeit anonymously.

I would never go to another Muslim person and say that they're a disgrace especially when Allah tells us to help our struggling Muslim brothers and sisters and be compassionate. That's the difference between me and you, I haven't lost my humanity.

So thanks for your posts Mr. "almost an imam!" but no thank you.

For your information I'm
Not one of those "maderssa" kids. I actually have learnt what each line means. Probably more than you, I dot think you should question my faith when you not even following it properly. Scholars in Islam hardly know anything there are many different ones and they aren't always right. Anyway as I said before it's your life and I'm
Entitled to my own opinion. Like everybody else, as for yourself
I couldn't be bothered to argue with you even more. Ill always be proved wrong nether less it seems that aren't hurting anyone but good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not off-topic since it's ask me anything :biggrin:

I've wattched DBZ before! Who hasn't? :smile:

Some people on TSR have no clue what DBZ is :lol:

Its a big fan of DBZ hence my profile pic :lol:

Who is your favorite villain and your favorite good guy? :colondollar:
Original post by Sahmed206
You are a disgusting person. You aren't a devoted Muslim if you are a closet gay. I find it hard to understand you think that this is normal. It's actually mentioned in the Quran and it's forbidden like adultery one of the most biggest sins is being a homosexual.

I probably would know more about Islam than you actually for your information. I have recited the Quran by heart as well as nearly becoming an imam. Hopefully in a couple of years. Anyway off topic my view of Islam is you are still committing a sin because you have declared yourself a homosexual even if you haven't completed any acts you still have committed a sin by declaring yourself one.

Well, good for you. Being such an educated person, you should know that it isn't right to doubt another Muslim's devotion to their religion. As far as I know, having homosexual thoughts is not a direct sin itself, just as having any other kind of sexual thought isn't a sin in itself. Encouraging, entertaining and acting on those thoughts and doing the sexual acts are however condemned in the religion.
Original post by thymolphthalein
Well, good for you. Being such an educated person, you should know that it isn't right to doubt another Muslim's devotion to their religion. As far as I know, having homosexual thoughts is not a direct sin itself, just as having any other kind of sexual thought isn't a sin in itself. Encouraging, entertaining and acting on those thoughts and doing the sexual acts are however condemned in the religion.

There is another thread on this. I think you should take a look at it, you can't be a homosexual and practise Islam
At the same time.

It is a sin in terms of Islam anyway. And I think most Muslims would agree with my views.

Goodbye

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want to be straight, just go look at pictures of Angelina Jolie :colondollar:
There is another thread on this. I think you should take a look at it, you can't be a homosexual and practise Islam
At the same time.

It is a sin in terms of Islam anyway. And I think most Muslims would agree with my views.

Goodbye

Agree to disagree then. :smile: Bye.
Reply 66
Because I will not go to hell. My soul will be saved. And hopefully I'll be at peace.

Allah, may He be exalted, destroyed an entire town along with its people, namely the town of the people of Loot, because of this immoral action.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) cursed effeminate men and masculinised women and said: Expel them from your houses.

See this : http://islamqa.info/en/147901
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Hawy93
Yes, maybe you will go to Jannah, but before that you will stay in hell for a period :wink:

Allah, may He be exalted, destroyed an entire town along with its people, namely the town of the people of Loot, because of this immoral action.

It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) cursed effeminate men and masculinised women and said: Expel them from your houses.

See this : http://islamqa.info/en/147901

Did you really tell me I'm going to hell then wink at me? What is the ****ing matter with you people? No wonder people are scared of Muslims, I think I'm scared of some of you too. Lots of psychos coming out of the woodwork.

Loot were having gay sex men with men women with women and I'm not doing that. You'd know that if you read the first post in this thread. Also many gay men are not effeminate. I'm certainly not effeminate AND I know plenty of Muslim girls who are big football fans. Should they be kicked out of their houses too? Where do you draw the line? It's easy to look at everything black and white but in reality there's lots of grey too. This why Allah is the most just and you're not fit to pass judgement on anyone who appears alien to you. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER MUSLIM LACKING IN COMPASSION. MAY ALLAH OPEN YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU MORE COMPASSIONATE.
I feel saddened that other Muslims are being so harsh with you. Having homosexual thoughts is not a sin, it's when you ACT on them when it becomes a sin.

Don't worry I've been threatened with Hell by other Muslims too. :lol:

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC.

What are the things that make you cynical?

Also on a scale of 1-10 how happy/satisfied are you with life?
(edited 9 years ago)
So have you ever fancied some guy...

How do you feel inside when you see a man you are attracted to :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 70
Did you really tell me I'm going to hell then wink at me? What is the ****ing matter with you people? No wonder people are scared of Muslims, I think I'm scared of some of you too. Lots of psychos coming out of the woodwork.

Loot were having gay sex men with men women with women and I'm not doing that. You'd know that if you read the first post in this thread. Also many gay men are not effeminate. I'm certainly not effeminate AND I know plenty of Muslim girls who are big football fans. Should they be kicked out of their houses too? Where do you draw the line? It's easy to look at everything black and white but in reality there's lots of grey too. This why Allah is the most just and you're not fit to pass judgement on anyone who appears alien to you. ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER MUSLIM LACKING IN COMPASSION. MAY ALLAH OPEN YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOU MORE COMPASSIONATE.

This is not my words, everything I tell you is from the Quran and Sunnah.
And of ccourse People can't decide whether you will go to jannah or to hell, this is God's choice
But Allah and His Messenger(mohammad pbuh) have told us what we should be avoided to win jannah.

"" Oh Allah, I ask For Paradise, and Protection from the fire ""
Hadaani wahadaaka llah,
Any anime that you can recommend me to watch??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
That still doesn't prove that homosexuality is not innate. For all you know it can be a test in which case the quote that women were created for me would still be true. I don't know what it is that you're trying to achieve.

You're right. I shouldn't say I'm a Gay Muslim but this is the only place where I can actually talk about something which is really been a struggle for me.

As for your question yes I do get homosexual thoughts. I am Human just like you, I'm sure you get heterosexual thoughts unless you're a robot. :smile:

I'm very devoted to Islam.

Hey, I'm also a Muslim and I understand it must be a real struggle wat u r going through, I can't imagine, but dw, no matter what remember Allah is always ther for u, keep praying and remember u will be rewarded for not acting on ur desires.
I understand a lot of Muslims can be judgemental but as long as you know that u didn't do anything wrong intentionally, ur not to blame.
Good luck:smile:
Original post by wellholathere
If you want to be straight, just go look at pictures of Angelina Jolie :colondollar:

Angelina? I'm team Jennifer :biggrin:

Original post by Up quark
So have you ever fancied some guy...

How do you feel inside when you see a man you are attracted to :beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Before when I was younger and naive I used to get really flustered in the same way you would feel when your crush talks to you. Now I'm more capable of dealing with those emotions by suppressing the thought quickly and since I've been at it for a while now everything is under control. Of course I am Human and I'm not perfect so I ask for forgiveness when I fail to reign myself in.

One thing that is focusing on a facial/body flaw. It's extremely effective although I feel a little guilty when the person turns out to be nice.
:frown:

Original post by Ankabout
I feel saddened that other Muslims are being so harsh with you. Having homosexual thoughts is not a sin, it's when you ACT on them when it becomes a sin.

Don't worry I've been threatened with Hell by other Muslims too. :lol:

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC.

What are the things that make you cynical?

Also on a scale of 1-10 how happy/satisfied are you with life?

:hugs:

I'm most cynical about optimists because they're in turn cynical about me. Cynics can be happy and fun to be around however optimists pretend like they have sole authority on happiness.

On a scale of 1-10 how happy am I? I'd say a 7. Life is good right now since I'm about to graduate and begin my life in 6 months. However I try to keep my happiness in check because things always take a U turn when I'm on a high.
:hugs:

I'm most cynical about optimists because they're in turn cynical about me. Cynics can be happy and fun to be around however optimists pretend like they have sole authority on happiness.

On a scale of 1-10 how happy am I? I'd say a 7. Life is good right now since I'm about to graduate and begin my life in 6 months. However I try to keep my happiness in check because things always take a U turn when I'm on a high.

Ah ok. 7 sounds reasonable. :biggrin:
Original post by DaVinciGirl
Any anime that you can recommend me to watch??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Code geass. Death Note. Attack on titan (most recent)
Code geass. Death Note. Attack on titan (most recent)

Watched all apart from Code Grass, looks like that is my next anime I am going to watch

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest