The Student Room Group

Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bafid
ahaha, im really interested to put a face to the name l'evil fish (and a name for that matter :P)

I'll pm my name
Original post by Elcor
I found it funny

I think I j found his face annoying, and I read it with Pompous tone in mind lmao
Reply 381
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I think I j found his face annoying, and I read it with Pompous tone in mind lmao

The fact that his first name and surname rhyme make me uncomfortable.
Original post by oonaghs7
Any Selwyn hums people?

Absolutely shocked yet ecstatic - Selwyn, Theology A*AA

I got into Selwyn too for Economics. I didn't think I would get an offer at all, so this has been a real surprise!
Original post by SmallWorld_16
Congrats, did you get a phone call as well? :smile:

Yep, the admissions tutor phoned me 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elcor
The fact that his first name and surname rhyme make me uncomfortable.

Lol he has been blocked or removed from my fb now
Original post by L'Evil Fish

No, I'd end up j swearing.

Just for you...
Reply 386
Original post by paradoxicalme

Peterhouse
CLASSICS - K-Drew (A*AA)
CLASSICS 4 YEARS - Robertus (A*AA)
ECONOMICS - Renascence (A*A*A)
ENGINEERING - C-king (A*A*A)
LAW - MaxReid (A*AA)
MATHEMATICS - Inmuhlay (A*A*A, 1,1 in STEP II and III)

My offer is A*A*A and a 1 in step(I)
(peterhouse engineering)
Any Selwyn hums people?

Absolutely shocked yet ecstatic - Selwyn, Theology A*AA

Well done! :biggrin:

List on page 6. Jasey's the other theologian on here who posts regularly, he's got an offer for Pembroke. :smile:
Original post by stardude8
I got into Selwyn too for Economics. I didn't think I would get an offer at all, so this has been a real surprise!

Congrats :smile: x
Reply 389
Original post by paradoxicalme
Try the list on page 6. Do you have an offer for Robinson for Engineering? :tongue:

What's your subject? :smile:

MML, French and Spanish!

(Also, am i doing this quote/reply thing right because idk if it's tagging the person I'm trying to reply to...) hm
Original post by Basilla
Just for you...

Omg no
Still hunting for other people doing PBS, anyone on this thread? :smile:
Original post by Basilla
Just for you...

Liked
Congrats :smile: x

You too :biggrin: . I really enjoyed both of my visits there (once on an open day, another time for interviews) - everyone's friendly and the college itself is pretty imo. I assume you like the college too?
Reply 394
Original post by C-king

My offer is A*A*A and a 1 in step(I)
(peterhouse engineering)

Ouch didn't know they did STEP for engineering too. We'll suffer together mate (Compsci w/maths here)
Yep I loved it, so close to the faculty and the students that took us round were sooo friendly - also i spoke to the head of arts admissions at the open day who was super nice and in the end he interviewed me and wrote me a note with my decision letter ! :smile:
I got an offer for Maths from Clare :tongue:. I'm doing the french baccalaureate... So:
17 overall including 17 in Maths, 17 in Physics-Chemistry, 17 in Biology and Earth Sciences, 17 in English with a 1 in STEP II and III.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 397
Yep I loved it, so close to the faculty and the students that took us round were sooo friendly - also i spoke to the head of arts admissions at the open day who was super nice and in the end he interviewed me and wrote me a note with my decision letter ! :smile:

I was actually really put off when I went! One of my interviewers seemed somewhat hostile and the rest seemed quite indifferent. And I just felt really intimidated overall.
Reply 398
Original post by TVIO
Ouch didn't know they did STEP for engineering too. We'll suffer together mate (Compsci w/maths here)

Yeah I was pretty shocked too, especially as the A*s are in further maths and physics and not in math and physics :frown:

Yeah, I guess that allows you to wake up that little bit later. A personal note with your letter - that's awesome! At least we've got some good motivation to do well in our exams in the summer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending