The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Looking for accomodation 2015/16 -

Hey, I'm currently a first year at Cov Uni and I need a room to stay in 2015/16 for my second year. It needs to be within close proximity of the uni and I'm looking for lively, fun housemates who are a bit of a laugh :smile: Many thanks :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hey, sorry to see you haven't had any replies to your thread yet. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific university or course forum should help get more responses. :redface:

If you haven’t already found it, then university connect is a really useful way for finding people at your course/university! You can also find a list of applicant threads and courses here. :h: It's worth checking out if you have questions.

If you need advice on your academic work, then the Study Help section will be able to help you. :h: Hope this helps! :h:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
We have a room spare in a 8 bedroom house about 5-10 minute walk from uni
Hey..
Yu can't contact me through my email .
[email protected]
Reply 4
Hi i am an asian student looking for an accomdation in Coventry Uni. I would like to check the rental if anyone can help:smile:
Condition: furnished.
Furniture include: a wardrobe
a chest of drawers
a study desk
a single bed
a table
a rug

Monthly rent : 300GBP not included the bills.

I am a student study at Coventry University who used to live in this property for 3 months. Now this property is empty for rent. There are three nice student live in this house and we are hoping someone nice, clean and live with us.

Contact phone: 07510496136
Reply 6
Original post by louiseamay
We have a room spare in a 8 bedroom house about 5-10 minute walk from uni

Will it be available for september 2015 onwards?
I am a first year student at Coventry University, looking for accommodation for my second year in September 2015.
Reply 8
Hi, if anyone is still looking for Accommodation for Cov Uni get in touch on 07855254084.

I have 2 houses with vacant rooms, there is one house on bramble street with 2 rooms available with bills included. There is another house on Bolingbroke road with 3 rooms available and this is excluding billsImageUploadedByStudent Room1421792112.783192.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1421792130.508955.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1421792154.628605.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Imekolo
Hey, I'm currently a first year at Cov Uni and I need a room to stay in 2015/16 for my second year. It needs to be within close proximity of the uni and I'm looking for lively, fun housemates who are a bit of a laugh :smile: Many thanks :smile:

Hey, I'm also in my first year looking for accommodation and people to live with, maybe we could consider sharing?
Reply 10
Got a great 5 bed, 2 new shower rooms (+ extra toilet) house with modern furnishings, comfy communal spaces, parking on road and a maintained garden for a group of 5 student friends. Look up Langley student accommodation for loads of information and photographs.
Reply 11
Original post by Imekolo
Will it be available for september 2015 onwards?

Langley student accommodation
Reply 12
Original post by ziggyzog
Langley student accommodation

Available from September 2015 maybe earlier if necessary. Not room-by-room tho - for a GROUP of people or friends wishing to share together.
Take a look at the website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending