The Student Room Group

I'm A Black Girl Who Likes Oriental/Chinese Guys Will I Ever Find One ? :(

Hi guys,

I'm a black girl of medium/caramel complex (im about rihannaish shade). I like chinese/oriental guys but so far none have shown interest in me :frown: will I find one who will be into me

It seems such an odd pairing im giving up hope..... :frown:

i live in london btw

Scroll to see replies

No.
Reply 2
Original post by ThePersian
No.

why ?
Why don't you like black guys or white guys? You have a better chance with black and white guys due to culture and racism.
You sound like my cousin. E is that you? Plenty of guys out there. Just make it known that you dig them.
Why are you limiting your choices to just oriental guys? I understand preferences and all but you shouldn't put all of your eggs in one basket.

It's not an odd pairing, just rare.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

I'm a black girl of medium/caramel complex (im about rihannaish shade). I like chinese/oriental guys but so far none have shown interest in me :frown: will I find one who will be into me

It seems such an odd pairing im giving up hope..... :frown:

i live in london btw

yes you can find one but a lot of families are not as keen in "other races". you need to find a family that is not as cultural and more open minded.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Not as rare as your element lol
I have a friend who's an oriental guy who likes black girls...

And Lives in London =3
Is that you Tai Ga?
As a Chinese guy often around other Chinese people, I don't think we are exactly that open about our interests. Personally it doesn't seem like such an odd pairing to me, especially in London where I'm guessing there's a relatively higher proportion of us. Nevertheless I don't know many Chinese friends into medium-black or caramel-ish people.

But hey, don't let what other people think stop you from doing the things you love, the 'things you love' being Chinese/Oriental guys.
general answer seems to be no.

ill stick to black and white guys :frown:
Try learning mandarin and moving there, there are about a billion of them
Reply 13
You should go clubbing , you'll probably find a guy you like there
Original post by Foo.mp3
You will find one. You may even attract him. You are unlikely to keep + respect him, however :beard:

huh ? why do you say this
Reply 15
Original post by Black Cat
Is that you Tai Ga?

I'm not suffering from yellow fever so badly that I'd make a thread like this :colonhash:

To OP: It's possible. But please don't be one of those people that seek out a particular race.
(edited 9 years ago)
No. If a British born Oriental guy wants to date interracially, 95% of the time it's going to be with a white girl. 5% for South Asian (usually Indian) girls.
It is quite shallow to only want a boy because of his race. Too much anime?
Reply 18
There's nothing wrong with having a racial preferance. Some do, some don't. We can't help who we're attracted to. Don't give up hope girl! Just don't go looking for love because I truly believe that love happens when you least expect it. :smile: My older sister's friends are an oriental/black couple. The girl is somali/egyptian and the guy is malay/chinese. There is for sure someone out there for you. Don't dwell on it too much. :smile:
Ok just asked a few Chinese guys for you, and these are 3 this is what they have said. Yes they would

Whats stopping them
1- Dont speak to many black girls to get to know them.
2- They heard from their black guy mates, that black girls are argumentative, subborn and not easy-going. They dont want to be bossed around or have any headache.
3- Black girls they see in clubs and on TV (prob not the best place to build a picture) tend to dress up in very revealing clothes. Great if you want a one night stand, but to have a girlfriend, her dress sense would be an issue).

These are the general perception. Wrong or right, I dont know. And it is probably the medias fault, but it is not so good.

I guess like any relationship, you must get to know someone first.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending