The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aersh8
I'm still on the journey but I'd definitely agree that it was simply put an awesome experience :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeedo
Original post by jneill
Except for those doing STEP...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha unlucky for those
Original post by chloe--
Lucky you! My journey hasn't ended yet :s-smilie:

Congrats on your offer :smile:

Aaaah, thanks

May your journey be fun
Original post by Blazar
I've been on this journey for two years now, so it's going to be weird getting the final decision...

Oh woah, best of luck
Original post by random_boy
I would so gladly exchange my position with yours.
Still waiting nervously for the decision. No its not fun.

It isn't but it is :lol:
Original post by TVIO
You're not right in the head. Also you ain't got STEP to worry about.

Thanks. Genuinely did not expect it, had mediocre ums and what I thought were bad intervews. Best of luck, fingers crissed for you

Hahaha Yeah that's why
My best friend (same course and college) got rejected... It honestly makes me feel so sad and I feel really guilty too for some reason even though it obviously wasn't my decision :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HepThMathPhys
And for those that have applied to the US as well :smile:

Although, i applied to the US with Early Action, got it all out the way nice and early :smile: was nice to have something in the bag before finding out about cambridge!
Original post by happyavocado
Wait -- you got in???? :biggrin:

Yep, did I not make that clear? Hahah I'm so buzzing but the more I'm like yay cambridge I'm like oh crap the pressure is well and truly on to get those grades

Posted from TSR Mobile
If we have an offer through the pool can we still get feedback about our application?
Reply 3965
Still waiting for my reply tomorrow. Whatever happens, thanks to everyone for making this thread amazing, I've had an awesome time (although I haven't really posted anything xD ). Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to all those who haven't heard back yet :smile:
Original post by Amanda Brown
If we have an offer through the pool can we still get feedback about our application?

Yes, I'm sure you can. Since it would have been conducted at your original college, you should contact them through the person that sent the interview request.
Seeing everyone getting their offers/rejections has made me even more nervous for tomorrow, which is when my letter will hopefully arrive... D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3968
Does anyone know when is UCAS updating?
Reply 3969
Original post by laurensmiley97
My best friend (same course and college) got rejected... It honestly makes me feel so sad and I feel really guilty too for some reason even though it obviously wasn't my decision :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of my friends got rejected too and he was applying to the college next to mine :s-smilie:
Original post by Danil0u
I've just had a phone call, I was pooled into Murry Edwards :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! I got a phone call earlier today, pooled to Murray Edwards for geography. How are you feeling about it?
Original post by Bexrose1997
Me too! I got a phone call earlier today, pooled to Murray Edwards for geography. How are you feeling about it?

Yay! :smile: I chose to apply there and I have an offer for English

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by allypetal
Yay! :smile: I chose to apply there and I have an offer for English

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! What made you choose to apply there out of interest? Just because I got pooled, I never visited or anything and hadn't really heard much about it before today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello there! Who got an an offer/rejection for engineering at churchill? I'm an international student so i'm still waiting for my letter!
Original post by Christ's Admissions
If you haven't heard anything about an interview then that means you have an offer from another college who will contact you soon. Congratulations!

Are you sure? I'm scared to get my hopes up
Well done! What made you choose to apply there out of interest? Just because I got pooled, I never visited or anything and hadn't really heard much about it before today

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically I wanted to avoid the claustrophobic/ oldness/ seriousness of the others (BIG generalisation, there are other reasons I know and I'm sure I'd be happy at any of the others) when I visited nearly a year ago it was the only college which I had an amazing gut feeling about and it just clicked for me. There was something about thinking of myself there, I could realistically picture myself (Mancunian and all that) there and loving it.

I'm academic but I absolutely love talking to people and am really friendly, and I instantly got on with the kind of people there - yeah it's not as pretty or old as the others but it has that homely feel to it :smile: I can't explain it, I think if you go you'll probably get what I'm trying to say!

Sorry for the essay! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3976
Anyone else got an offer from St John's? :smile:
Original post by Fawkesgirl33
lol, yeah I heard over the phone and forgot to ask about grades etc. I think I was still in shock. :smile: I assume it'll be A*AA.

Exactly the same as me haha, she asked if I had any questions and I said no :')
Original post by arc0205
Emmanuel - Oh I know! I can't believe I got an offer because of how small the course is compared to how many people applied:tongue:

Yeah its crazy - well its nice to find someelse, at least theres 2 of us! Do you have any idea what beheavioual science modules your going to take?

I'm anxious but just happy to have an offer really, you?

Latest

Trending

Trending