The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SiminaM
Eh, I'm something special sis :* I'm a european but luckily not western enough to have been brought up around capitalist shallow morals-ok, I went a bit too far granted but dammit I know how to cook clean I'm no gold digger and dammit I will make a good wife and mother and become a paedriatic surgeon! That's happines bitches! Not loads of sex and fancy stuff.

When I a teen I always wanted to be a paediatrician,both my parents were doctors so at the time I was very excited! You keep up the good work sis,you don't need to sleep around or have multiple boyfriends to make you happy :wink:
Reply 41
Its funny how the definition of the word 'slut' is not insulting but the word 'slut' is insulting by itself.

Same applies with the word '******'.
I always thought it was, regardless of sex, someone who sleeps with others when they're in a committed relationship without consent of the significant other? Tbh I don't see anything wrong with some liking/wanting sex more than others :curious:
Reply 43
Original post by geoking
Who puts in more effort - fat ugly studs or sluts? The point made remains. :wink:

If the stud is a celebrity he doesn't have to try hard at all. :rolleyes:
Reply 44
Basically avoid using this offensive, insulting and sexist word.
Original post by lent6
Its funny how the definition of the word 'slut' is not insulting but the word 'slut' is insulting by itself.

Same applies with the word '******'.

I am very frustrated as I can't guess that * word. Would you mind writing it with * in the middle? I'm curious, I have an idea but I don't think it's right... Thanks
Original post by lent6
If the stud is a celebrity he doesn't have to try hard at all. :rolleyes:

We are talking about the average male stud, not the 1 in a million cases. Stop being obtuse kid.
Reply 47
Original post by geoking
We are talking about the average male stud, not the 1 in a million cases. Stop being obtuse kid.

Again it won't be hard at all if confidence comes naturally to the stud. Trust me, I know. :wink:
Original post by lent6
Again it won't be hard at all if confidence comes naturally to the stud. Trust me, I know. :wink:

What on earth are you talking about? A slut doesn't even need confidence so your point is redundant.
A slut is what women call each other to belittle their competition and to hide their own insecurites about their sexual habits (e.g the worry they themselves will be judged for being too promiscuous).
Reply 50
Original post by geoking
What on earth are you talking about? A slut doesn't even need confidence so your point is redundant.

My point kid, is that astud does not try hard if confidence comes naturally to them.

What do you not get?
Reply 51
Original post by SiminaM
I don't see sex as a physical act but as the ultimate act of love and dedication-of course it's physical but it involves so much more than that in my opinion.

Why can't it be both? Sex can be solely for pleasure. It can also be an act of intimacy and deepening the connection between two (or more) partners.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anngeli
Why can't it be both? Sex can be solely for pleasure. It can also be an act of intimacy and deepening the connection between two (or more) partners.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's MY BIASED OPINION. You can think whatever ypu want.
Original post by queen-bee
But can I women still sleep with lots of men and not be defined as a slut?

A slut is basically damaged goods that still think it is okay to engage in casual risky sex.
A childless healthy woman has the clear right to sleep with as many respectable single men as she wants.
A tight dress is what the public would associate with a slut, but to me bold tattoos,poor hygiene,narcotics and dyed hair are the red flags.
(edited 9 years ago)
According to the internet, any woman who does anything that someone doesn't like is a slut. Or in some cases, does anything at all.
Original post by lent6
My point kid, is that astud does not try hard if confidence comes naturally to them.

What do you not get?

A slut doesn't ever have to try. That's the difference. :rolleyes:
Original post by Philbert
According to the internet, any woman who does anything that someone doesn't like is a slut. Or in some cases, does anything at all.

Lol someone clearly has a chip on their shoulder...
Reply 57
Original post by geoking
A slut doesn't ever have to try. That's the difference. :rolleyes:

Some 'sluts' do have to try. A confident stud never has to. :rolleyes:
Reply 58
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Based on society today, any woman whose slept with loads of guys is a slut. It's sad people slut shame tbh its not their sex life

That's a stupid way of looking at things. Guys who sleep around with lots of girls might be considered 'studs' by their friends, but generally they're considered ******s by other guys and women alike. Does that mean they are being 'slut shamed'?

Equally, if a woman sleeps around A LOT, the kind of girl who gets drunk on a sip of rose and then is falling into guys to get them to shag her, you really can't defend that kind of behaviour anymore than you can defend a loudish guy who goes clubbing every day of the week to get laid.
A girl who has had sex with more than one man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest