The Student Room Group

Would you date a bird that wears braces

See one today,nice slim looking brunette.
Started talking to her but i didnt pursue to get the number.
braces kinda put me off.
What are your opinons on birds with braces

Scroll to see replies

girl gotta keep her trousers up innit
Reply 2
I don't see why braces would be a factor that you'd consider; they're only temporary, and she'll look better in the long run, having had braces. It's likely that they'll be removed within the next few months.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no issue with them. In fact I'd rather a girl who had them/has had them, nice teeth and that.
Reply 4
Does not change a thing. They are actaully Kinda cute
Why the hell would braces matter. My God some of you people are so pedantic when it comes to sexual attraction. Just look at someone and determine whether you find them attractive, it takes seconds, you don't need to study every aspect of their body.

And you know what, even if you don't find them attractive, so long as you don't find them ugly you still may want to converse with them because they could turn out to be an awesome person and that can lead to attraction in the long run as you get to know them better...
Original post by TorpidPhil
Why the hell would braces matter. My God some of you people are so pedantic when it comes to sexual attraction. Just look at someone and determine whether you find them attractive, it takes seconds, you don't need to study every aspect of their body.

And you know what, even if you don't find them attractive, so long as you don't find them ugly you still may want to converse with them because they could turn out to be an awesome person and that can lead to attraction in the long run as you get to know them better...

[QUOTE="SophR96;52836875"]I don't see why braces would be a factor that you'd consider; they're only temporary, and she'll look better in the long run, having had braces. It's likely that they'll be removed within the next few months.

im a grown ass 20 year old man.
Birds with braces = looks like kids.
Do i really wanna be walking around on the street with a bird on my arm that looks like a young teen.
[QUOTE="matthewduncan;52837915"]
Original post by SophR96
I don't see why braces would be a factor that you'd consider; they're only temporary, and she'll look better in the long run, having had braces. It's likely that they'll be removed within the next few months.

Do i really wanna be walking around on the street with a bird on my arm that looks like a young teen.

Lmao, I'm 19 for reference. I also can't grow much facial hair and I'm 5'5. Holy ****, I bet I look like a baby next to your grown-up-ass.

-_-

You tell me whether you want to be seen walking around with someone who looks young? Would you rather walk around arm-linked with a MILF? Why are your decisions in partners being so heavily influenced by what other people will think about your having them - not even your family or close friends but ****ing strangers who won't even give a single thought about such a thing.
Reply 8
bird? >_>
Original post by Tai Ga
bird? >_>

Says it all really doesn't it?
Reply 10
Hell yeah! Why not? And when her braces are finally off, her teeth will look amazing.
I wouldn't mind it.
If it gets that far, it would be interesting to feel my tongue feeling them, but this is unlikely.
[QUOTE="matthewduncan;52837915"]
Original post by SophR96

Technically, you're not really that much older than a teenager....
Also - that temporary argument. That's unless you're not expecting your relationship to endure the time it takes for the braces to come off. Short term discomfort, long term gain.
Also - Are you an Essex wide boy from the 90s? "Birds"? :yucky:
Original post by matthewduncan

I don't see how braces alone would make her look like a young teen :erm: Braces come off anyway and she'll have awesome teeth, don't really see the issue myself.
Wouldn't really care tbh.
Reply 15
If it's a bird does it still count as beastiality???
Don't see why they'd make any difference. She's exactly the same now as when she won't need braces anymore. Hell, sometimes the braces suit them

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Eveiebaby;52838445"]

Technically, you're not really that much older than a teenager....
Also - that temporary argument. That's unless you're not expecting your relationship to endure the time it takes for the braces to come off. Short term discomfort, long term gain.
Also - Are you an Essex wide boy from the 90s? "Birds"? :yucky:

Looks wise i look older.
i dont want no baby looking bird when i look this old and good. :cool:
Well i can make an exception for ariana grande..................
And yeah born and raised in essex but i dont know where you got wide boy from
Original post by Precious Illusions
I don't see how braces alone would make her look like a young teen :erm: Braces come off anyway and she'll have awesome teeth, don't really see the issue myself.

Well for me they get nil points for that.
im sure you got things you dont like.
Short men?
Yuppie beards maybe etc
Well for me they get nil points for that.
im sure you got things you dont like.
Short men?
Yuppie beards maybe etc

We all have things we don't like of course, not liking braces is fine I just don't think that alone can make someone look younger :lol: What are yuppie beards? I like beards.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending