The Student Room Group

Why are there so many double standard against Whites?

Racism and the race card only applies to non-White people. Jews get a Jewish state, why then is it offensive that Europe has a White state for White people? Why aren't White people allowed a homeland, because they're made minorities? You talk of privilege but these things suggest the complete opposite.
Because sometimes double standards are good things
Reply 2
Europe needs a White nationalist movement in every European country. This movement will be called racist, supremacist but it's about our right to a future and self determination that we're being robbed off through mass immigration.
Why do white people need a white state:confused:
Anti-Semitism has a long history and I think it's only right that Jewish people have somewhere where they can feel they won't be persecuted.
(I'm white BTW)
Jews aren't a race? If you want a white homeland to the Faroe Islands it's literally nothing but whiteness.
Reply 5
Original post by Dilmurod Dilmu
Because sometimes double standards are good things
Good thing for a privileged person like yourself who enjoys the double standard. :smile:
Original post by WhitePowerGB
Europe needs a White nationalist movement in every European country. This movement will be called racist, supremacist but it's about our right to a future and self determination that we're being robbed off through mass immigration.

Hmm, coming from someone whose name is 'WhitePowerGB'... seems legit:rolleyes:
Original post by WhitePowerGB

Do I really need to explain to you a lot of western european countries need immigration in depth?

Quick Reply

Latest