The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ronhaar
I took my mum with me to the MMU one haha. Everyone goes with their parents tbh so I wouldn't worry

What course are you applying for at mmu
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 361
Original post by Jamie_11_x
My course is based at brackenhurst but I'm still undecided if I want accommodation there or in the city at the moment

there are plent of accomadation in the city ? have a look ! id prefer city as its so easy to get to things
Original post by mayamistry18
What course are you applying for at mmu

I have an offer for chemistry. It's my local uni as is UoM but I wanted to move away so NTU will most likely be my first choice.
Original post by Bluebells60
What course at brackenhurst as I have an offer for equine sports science there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied to do zoo biology :smile:
Original post by M1711
yeah same cant wait ! freshers week will be epic ! , and ahh ive booked my place for the Feb 21st one ! yeah true say , you may need to look for accomadation mid first year at uni for second year ! yeah see how it goes , yeah thats ideal ! thats where im looking for accomadation , in the city centre area , yeah your right 1 its hard to get food and shop around if you live far.

I'd looked at two dates. One was the 21st Feb as you said, and i can't remember the other without looking. I think i'm going to look at accommodation when i attend the open day, just to get some idea, and then start sorting it during first year once i know how things are working. I think somewhere near city centre is more ideal though like you said, just more things accessible etc
Original post by alicegoody40
anyone else applied for fashion marketing and branding???

Yes! do you have an offer?
Reply 366
Original post by Buttonboon
I'd looked at two dates. One was the 21st Feb as you said, and i can't remember the other without looking. I think i'm going to look at accommodation when i attend the open day, just to get some idea, and then start sorting it during first year once i know how things are working. I think somewhere near city centre is more ideal though like you said, just more things accessible etc

i think im going to the 21st Feb one ! and the other one is 21st march i think ! yeah same thats what ill do ! but im thinking of private accomadation so ill look at both ! the halls and private and yeah go for it ! yeah it is , onl because food is ideal ahaha
Has anyone applied to do English? I'd be studying on Clifton Campus but I would love to live in the city.
Original post by Fleurlily
Yes! do you have an offer?

Yeah! it's going to be my firm I think! what about you where have you applied?
Original post by Emily McSharry
Has anyone applied to do English? I'd be studying on Clifton Campus but I would love to live in the city.

I've applied to do English & TESOL. ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ronhaar
I have an offer for chemistry. It's my local uni as is UoM but I wanted to move away so NTU will most likely be my first choice.

Ahh okayy
Ive got an offer from mmu for primary education
Law with advocacy and law, got conditionals for both :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372
Original post by Buttonboon
Hi everyone

I've just firmed a conditional offer for Zoo biology. Im excited but at the same time quite nervous as I'll be a mature student (24). I'll be commuting the first year, and will probably move to the city second year. I'm a bit worried about the social side of things due to this, but i'm sure i won't be the only one commuting. Plus the course and uni look amazing!

Don't worry I'm a mature Student too! Although I'll be 20! :colondollar:
Zoo Biology sounds so fun and interesting! I think I would love to do something like that but I just know nothing about it haha!
Reply 373
Hey guys! It may be a little early but I've created a thread to discuss accommodation! :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3076207&p=52862485#post52862485
Original post by alicegoody40
I think we can leave when we want. Are you taking anybody with you? I don't know what to do :frown:

I'm taking my mum, dad and sister in law.. hope i'm not the only one taking most of their family haha!
Original post by Sezena
Don't worry I'm a mature Student too! Although I'll be 20! :colondollar:
Zoo Biology sounds so fun and interesting! I think I would love to do something like that but I just know nothing about it haha!

Mature students are classed as anyone above the age of 21 haha
Original post by rammydizzle
i got a conditional offer for pharmacology, i hear its an amazing place to study so ima make it my first choice. I also booked for the February open day, looking forward to check it out

I got a conditional offer for pharmacology as well! think i'm gonna make it my first choice too!
I applied for biomedical science and got a conditional offer today:smile: took them 21 days to reply to my application
Original post by Kelseygallagher
I applied for biomedical science and got a conditional offer today:smile: took them 21 days to reply to my application

hahaha i know, i was freaking out for so long, but finally got a reply woo!
Are you going to the offer holders open day on the 21st of February, I've never been to Nottingham but the course looks amazing haha:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending