The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
What's weird about it? We started getting to know each other and dating a year before my 16th and I knew him since I was 14. It was his family's yacht,went to Italy for his sister's birthday

I dunno it seems a bit pervy if he was 19 did you stay together afterwards may I ask
Reply 61
Warm up, Lake District B&B. Main event her bedroom in parental home. Well chosen and relaxed.
Original post by Precious Illusions
lmao. I think they wished they hadn't given it to us though, someone complained about the noise and the manager called our room and asked us to be mindful of other guests :getmecoat:

Lmao you noisy pair :smile:.
Pantry/supply room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hotel...i would like to say i was being treated but it was the staff quarters-----dingy being an understatement.
Original post by Guy Secretan
I dunno it seems a bit pervy if he was 19 did you stay together afterwards may I ask

Yup.we lasted 6 whole years

fair enough dude

Aww :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Aww :smile:

The hotel we plan to go to seems very nice though :smile:.
My parents' bed.
Reply 71

why did it end?
Original post by swirly
why did it end?

None of your business
Original post by Anonymous Coward
My parents' bed.

Thats a bit...creepy...:eek:
Original post by tehFrance
La tour Eiffel... :wink:

trop romantique :wink: :lol:
Original post by Anonymous Coward
My parents' bed.

Didnt it creep you out that you were doing what they do but in there bed like, I couldn’t because I would be thinking of my parents doing it there in different postions eww no.
Still waiting for a day that will never come
My boyfriends bed when I was 15, it was only a month after we started dating but we're still together now and it's been almost 4 years! Don't do it at a hotel, you won't feel comfortable - I don't know your age but most places won't let you in id you're under 18 anyway, which I assume you are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
*door slammed open*

"Right! I'm losing my virginity tonight! Give me your best room!"

It's bad that I can actually picture people doing that, though
Original post by Foo.mp3
In the bedroom up at the top of the house, doing my level best not to let a mate of a mate's hot girlfriend seduce me, away from the other guests at my 16th bday party/sleepover :mmm:

Foo you have always been a naughty boy

Latest

Trending

Trending