The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

Mine was about an hour ago at a trailer for the Theory of Everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by channies
Mine was about an hour ago at a trailer for the Theory of Everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've not seen this movie everyone is talking about. Why did it make you cry, if I may ask?
The other day. Felt sad, but didn't know why.
Reply 3
im pretty sure i cried in my sleep because i had an awful nightmare a baby was drowning and i couldnt save it:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm crying right now,feel so crap!
Reply 5
Original post by Uncouth body
I've not seen this movie everyone is talking about. Why did it make you cry, if I may ask?

I don't know to be honest, it just made me feel emotional with the music and him deteriorating with his illness and then it was like 'no matter how bad life gets there's always hope.' It's strange because I'm more likely to cry at the trailers than the actual films, like the 'if I stay' trailer. I cried at the trailer but the film made me feel nothing at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Like dis if yu cri evritim
Until today it was a funeral last summer. Slightly embarassed to admit today's tears were at "The Theory of Everything" because I didn't even cry at "Titanic". I'm not emotionally void but time and a place for it :smile:
Reply 8
I don't think I cried this year... 😎
Oh I did when I read Toxic and Shame 😭 😭 😭- 3rd Jan
God, those books wrecked me...
(edited 9 years ago)
i cried yesterday
Original post by queen-bee
I'm crying right now,feel so crap!

On the verge myself. Wah. Why what's up?
Original post by channies
I don't know to be honest, it just made me feel emotional with the music and him deteriorating with his illness and then it was like 'no matter how bad life gets there's always hope.' It's strange because I'm more likely to cry at the trailers than the actual films, like the 'if I stay' trailer. I cried at the trailer but the film made me feel nothing at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The trailer is more emotionally fertile because its purpose is to attract as many people as possible - and it does this through emotion, and only showing the best parts of the movie.

But to answer your question, I cried yesterday when I went to London. I was overwhelmed by everything I saw there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
5 minutes ago.

Thinking about the work I need to do by Thursday but just can't start it :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ebony19
On the verge myself. Wah. Why what's up?

Life just sucks so bad
When I got dumped by three girls at the same time.
Original post by Gott
That religion thead was annoying, I got a blue card as well, why is there always one trolling moron on religion threads, didn't cry though, just felt a bit sorry for him living such a delusional lie.

The last time I cried was listening to Wagner: Wotan's Fairwell

Only quoting the 9 and 10s now? You still don't have a chance, mate.
Original post by Gott
That religion thead was annoying, I got a blue card as well, why is there always one trolling moron on religion threads, didn't cry though, just felt a bit sorry for him living such a delusional lie.

The last time I cried was listening to Wagner: Wotan's Fairwell

HAHAHA which religion thread? The bible as a fictional book?
I haven't properly "cried" for years but near the end of last September one of my dogs had to be put down just a few days after I left for university. I very nearly started crying after looking at an old photo of her that my brother had put on facebook, while I was alone in my room doing not a lot.

Original post by Stefano93
Like dis if yu cri evritim

I cri evritim at overused internet memes.
Original post by Gott
The same. I was actually shocked at how insane his posts were 😮

Wait... Gott and Gott der Zweite? You have 2 accounts because you get reported so much?
OMG you have a stalker hater or something?
Original post by RFowler

I cri evritim at overused internet memes.

Quick Reply

Latest