Cambridge Offer Holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

College: Gonville and Caius
Subject: Law
Condition: A*AA

Still in disbelief...
Original post by ILovePancakes
How do you?

Someone said to make an FOI request but is it true?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SnowyGreyWolf
Someone said to make an FOI request but is it true?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who said it?
Original post by angus_lane
Got an offer for veterinary medicine woo! :biggrin: don't know which college yet though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did you get for GCSE if you dont mind me asking? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bored565
College: Trinity
Course: Law
Unconditional

Awk, only just found this thread. Any more Trinitarians?

Really, how did you get an unconditional offer, that's amazing! Congrats! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
College: King's
Subject: Economics

Anybody else for Econ at King's? :smile:
Who said it?

Someone either on this or decisions thread - sorry cbb to scroll back through! I might ask my college if they would though (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SnowyGreyWolf
Someone either on this or decisions thread - sorry cbb to scroll back through! I might ask my college if they would though (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right.. hmm... I assume they would tell us if we could request? I will just ask my UCAS supervisor tomorrow I think :h:.
Fitz, English and A*AA - genuinely over the moon :smile:))))))))
Original post by Aspire101
College: King's
Subject: Economics

Anybody else for Econ at King's? :smile:

Congrats on the offer, King's was so competitive this year! I'll be just down the road at Queens' doing econ :smile:
College: Peterhouse
Subject: ASNC
I've looked at the facebook group (not joined yet) and i'm slightly scared by all the dickish people in there. I was in a durham offer holder group last year and it was all a lot nicer... getting worried about the people at cambridge now :frown:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Congrats on the offer, King's was so competitive this year! I'll be just down the road at Queens' doing econ :smile:

Thank you! And well done to you on your offer ^^ I have a friend at Queens' who will be doing Econ too..
Thank you! And well done to you on your offer ^^ I have a friend at Queens' who will be doing Econ too..

Oooh really wow, guessing they're not a tsr user too haha, what's their offer? :smile:
Original post by Mini-Me
I've looked at the facebook group (not joined yet) and i'm slightly scared by all the dickish people in there. I was in a durham offer holder group last year and it was all a lot nicer... getting worried about the people at cambridge now :frown:

That's too small a sample to draw any conclusions from, there'll be plenty of nice (and less nice) people wherever, Cambridge included :smile:
Original post by Mini-Me

Don't worry - those sorts of groups are always full of ********s, who do represent a minority. The people are lovely, I promise.
St John's offer holders (2015) Facebook group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/378316362339464/
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Oooh really wow, guessing they're not a tsr user too haha, what's their offer? :smile:

A*AA as far as I know.. No idea if he uses tsr or not though haha
Oh right.. hmm... I assume they would tell us if we could request? I will just ask my UCAS supervisor tomorrow I think :h:.

My head of year didn't know about it - if it's true it might only be certain colleges

Posted from TSR Mobile
A*AA as far as I know.. No idea if he uses tsr or not though haha

Ah ok that's weird, I wonder how many other people have offers at Queens'
That's good for your school getting two economists in :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending