The Student Room Group

Why is it...

That after peeing, you can literally shake for 20 seconds+, let him hang for 20 seconds+... but the second you put him away inside your boxers, he dribbles?
Same reason a shower head sometimes trickles out some more after you've turned it off. Its a backlog in the system. You need to give your willy a wiggle to get it all out before putting it away.
Because willy.
:lolwut:

Somehow peeing sitting down doesn't look so bad anymore... :K:
Reply 5
I never understood why men just don't use toilet paper?
Isn't it nasty to have pee in your boxers?
Original post by SiminaM
I never understood why men just don't use toilet paper?
Isn't it nasty to have pee in your boxers?

No, because men don't leak in their boxers. They just give it a little wiggle afterwards and there is no problem. OP must rush and then leak.
Reply 7
That's kind of gross lol, I wash with water a few times after the call o nature.
Reply 8
That's why a man should always wipe himself after taking a piss (if tissue is available). I am a man and I always wipe myself two times (minimum) to ensure no leakage happens when I put my you know what back into my boxers.
Annoying as hell. I'm really starting to hate him. He goes up whenever he wants, refuses to go down when I tell him to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Annoying as hell. I'm really starting to hate him. He goes up whenever he wants, refuses to go down when I tell him to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you try talking to him about it? Or you can just cut him off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest