The Student Room Group

Kisses or hugs?

Scroll to see replies

i dont really know.
I like nice, warm, long, tight hugs :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by Gott
Are you saying I don't enjoy hugging or kissing, the last kiss a stole was playing kiss chase in primary school lol

Not saying you don’t but you guys think of the outcome. Girls think aww isnt this lovely :tongue:.

OMG Now you got me reminscing, I loved that game having the guys chasing after me.
Reply 23
Original post by Gott
I do yes but only with shag em and leave em types (only joking #tsrvirgin).

Strangely my only recollection of that is the girls chasing us and me deliberately stopping and that I kissed one who I remmber was blonde. Think we should reintroduce that game hehehe

Lol high five :tongue:.

They should it was a very good game :biggrin:.
kisses :kiss:
Kisses. I get lots of hugs (and they're amazing and I couldn't live without them) but what I'm seriously lacking is kissing.
It would be quite nice to one day experience both I guess (with non-family).
Original post by lou 22
You guys truly do make me laugh, you only do it to get your willies wet. Probably lie about enjoying it just to get you to that point :tongue:.
You can't just generalise all guys like that...
Reply 28
Original post by Multitalented me
You can't just generalise all guys like that...

I just did :tongue: i didnt mean no harm.
Original post by lou 22
I just did :tongue: i didnt mean no harm.
Lol, I mean yes most guys love sex (with people we find attractive anyway) but there really is more to us than that :tongue:
Reply 30
Lol, I mean yes most guys love sex (with people we find attractive anyway) but there really is more to us than that :tongue:

:smile:
Original post by lou 22
:smile:
:smile: Sometimes I think there's a misunderstanding that all guys think of sex but that isn't the case, yes there are some guys who think of girls of like a conquest & try to bang as many as possible & then feel very proud of themselves for that, however I know others who although they still would enjoy sex they also want to feel a connection with a girl as well. I'd say I'm in the latter band lol :tongue:
Reply 32
:smile: Sometimes I think there's a misunderstanding that all guys think of sex but that isn't the case, yes there are some guys who think of girls of like a conquest & try to bang as many as possible & then feel very proud of themselves for that, however I know others who although they still would enjoy sex they also want to feel a connection with a girl as well. I'd say I'm in the latter band lol :tongue:

:smile:, nice guys.
Original post by lou 22
:smile:, nice guys.
Yeah I get on better with these sort of guys, but what I've noticed from my personal experience is these guys seem to be the more quiet, unassuming ones. My main problem is lack of confidence as I worry about what others may think. I've had a fair few people say that I'm a decent guy before though but anyway I won't derail the thread any longer about my life haha! :erm:
I receive neither in my cold husk of an existence. :sigh:

Unless you count hugging a cat? That's the best :h:

Then you relaise you have more physical contact with a different species than your own :erm:

(edited 9 years ago)
Can I have a hug?:sexface:

:grouphugs:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Greedy :dry:

They go hand in hand... can't be doing one without the other
Reply 38
Yeah I get on better with these sort of guys, but what I've noticed from my personal experience is these guys seem to be the more quiet, unassuming ones. My main problem is lack of confidence as I worry about what others may think. I've had a fair few people say that I'm a decent guy before though but anyway I won't derail the thread any longer about my life haha! :erm:

Why are there so many nice guys on TSR with the same issue as you :frown:.
Reply 39
Both pleeease 😩💔

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply