The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachelc142
Dark Souls is hard like "wtf the code of this game must be {win.state:false/} "
I bought the prepare to die edition in a steam sale and I rage quit about 3 hours in because I was literally getting nowhere
It's like the difficulty of the enemies is completely unchanged throughout the entire game so starting out can be super difficult because you deal a tiny amount of damage, lack the skill to counter/dodge and get killed in one hit
People have said it gets better but I havent got the patience. I prefer a progressive game like TES

It's made by Japanese people isn't it? No wonder :lol: I need to give it a go :tongue: but yeah, progressive is better imo, it's good learning skills ^_^
Original post by Bude8
Your hands are pretty much the same size as mine... Can you show a picture of you holding the guitar?

As far as my fingers can go. I'm okay playing some chords, and I can play the verse to little by little (woo)

1421016672451.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
The #FoxNewsFacts hashtag is absolutely hilarious.
Original post by Obiejess
As far as my fingers can go. I'm okay playing some chords, and I can play the verse to little by little (woo)

1421016672451.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need to experiment with hand positioning:
Attachment not found

You don't need to keep it in that fixed position (exaggerated in image but you get what I'm saying)

So by moving your hand, wrist and thumb about:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1421017168.073922.jpg
Original post by O133
The #FoxNewsFacts hashtag is absolutely hilarious.

Why has it popped up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why has it popped up?

:lol:

How can that be called the news.
Original post by Red Fox

Beats me.

Oh dear. Not surprising though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by O133
Beats me.

Original post by Red Fox

Because #murica
Some of them are just great:

"When a Muslim dies, they go to Birmingham to get their 72 Virgin Trains. #FoxNewsFacts

British Radical Islam is gathering around fiery extremist cleric Nijal Farraj, head of the Ultimate Koranic Influence Party. #foxnewsfacts

One of Britain's best loved folk tales is the story of Rah bin Houd fighting the evil Sharif of Nottingham #foxnewsfacts

The Ayatollah of Birmingham has declared that from midnight tonight, the city will instead be known as Birming #FoxNewsFacts

Those "British accents". :sigh:
Original post by O133
Some of them are just great:

Sharif of Nottingham:lol:

Is that from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged? I remember watching that when I was in like year 5:lol:
Not seen that one yet. :rofl3:
Playing guitar is so addictive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Playing guitar is so addictive

Posted from TSR Mobile

9:30: Never playing guitar again
00:30: I'm addicted :p:E

I agree with you though, not so much with guitar as I don't play it but with other instruments :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by furryface12
9:30: Never playing guitar again
00:30: I'm addicted :p:E

I agree with you though, not so much with guitar as I don't play it but with other instruments :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like playing but I can only manage a few chords.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like playing but I can only manage a few chords.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's more than I can do! I can't get my head round the coordination- I'm much better with things where I'm doing similar things with each hand on keys like woodwind instruments. Stick at it and you'll get there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest