The Student Room Group

Do you enjoy showers?

Scroll to see replies

I love scalding hot showers, it's so relaxing :h:
I prefer baths. With salt and foam and all that.
Original post by RFowler
I probably would if I had a bathtub big enough to fit in without having half my body out the water.

I feel your pain, it's legs or torso.
I love showers, especially when it's freezing cold everywhere else on a morning, but I hate getting out :frown:

I only like cold showers though, despise cold ones, even when it's like 25 degrees outside
Original post by Anonymous Coward
dahe

Depends on the shower.
There's soapy showers...

Then golden showers.
Milk showers...
Yes and I also wonder if it does really save water. I dont think so.
Original post by Gott
Unusual idea, I'll try it

Just make sure you know which is conditioner and which is shampoo. I usually have to taste it to find out, which I don't know if it makes me magical for being able to taste the difference or just crazy...
Original post by Gott
I don't find being scolded relaxing tbh

Why not? I like it when it's not so hot that it burns you but almost enough. I like my food and drinks like that too, now that I think about it. Maybe I'm just weird :tongue:
Had the nicest shower when I stayed at my aunt's recently - they've just had the bathroom done and I was looking after the house for a few nights and they said help yourself to whatever. Was left towels in the guest room so naturally sampled the shower first. It had two heads. Was lovely.

I love a bath on a Sunday night though. Wine is good too. I realise I sound like a middle aged woman :smile:
Original post by Gott
Fair enough but I don't put my hand in fire and think ahhh that is relaxing

I wouldn't compare it to fire :tongue: it's not that hot
Original post by andersonsophie_8
Yes and I also wonder if it does really save water. I dont think so.

I do. In a shower, you only use as much water as needed. But bathing in a tub. Really?
Original post by ImagineCats
Showering in the dark is so calming

I could never do that. The fear of a murderer breaking in and stabbing me and all that

Posted from TSR Mobile
30minute shower every morning. Getting out is the hard bit tho :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, it's concert time. :cool: :mmm:
Original post by noshahmad
I could never do that. The fear of a murderer breaking in and stabbing me and all that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I lock the door and play music so it's all good. Plus I have a window on the roof so I usually shower with the moon light coming in- it's usually the highlight of my day ahah!
Original post by Gott
Never tried shampoo myself apart
from in the eyes accidentlly lol

#ahhhhh

We've all been there buddy :console:
This might be just me but i intentionally try to make myself freezing before i have a hot shower. It feels sooo good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, I lock the door and play music so it's all good. Plus I have a window on the roof so I usually shower with the moon light coming in- it's usually the highlight of my day ahah!

That actually sounds fascinating. Might have to try it out

Marry me?
Original post by Gott
Never tried shampoo myself apart
from in the eyes accidentlly lol

#ahhhhh

Was it truly an accident? :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest