The Student Room Group

Do you wink at people for fun?

I know I do. Well to guys, I wouldnt do it to girls because that's really weird. :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anayaaa
I know I do. Well to guys, I wouldnt do it to girls because that's really weird. :s-smilie:

Why, what's the point? Why do that slutty behaviour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only very rarely, mostly to my ex, I have enough trouble reading facial expressions as it is
No :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by maxi365
Why, what's the point? Why do that slutty behaviour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

First of all you don't know me to be calling me a 'slut' when I know I'm not. I'm actually quite a reserved person. I don't go up and talk to them. It's just a harmless wink. I don't do anything else. And I do it because I find it funny and also fun! Maybe that's your interpretation of what a 'slut' is but don't go labelling people derogatory terms when you don't know them because it's not in your place. Get your facts straight. okay? Peace out :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Only very rarely, mostly to my ex, I have enough trouble reading facial expressions as it is

Loool. How did you ex respond? I 've only winked at two random guys in my whole life. :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by CatnipGlows
No :wink:

Do it once to a random dude and watch how they react. Loool. :biggrin::wink:
Original post by Anayaaa
Loool. How did you ex respond? I 've only winked at two random guys in my whole life. :wink:

do you mean sexting wink or IRL wink? I've barely ever IRL winked, sexting is sexting :shrug:

made her wet I guess, doesn't matter now religion got in the way. Hope she's OK...
Reply 8
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
do you mean sexting wink or IRL wink? I've barely ever IRL winked, sexting is sexting :shrug:

made her wet I guess, doesn't matter now religion got in the way. Hope she's OK...

okayy. loool. I'm just talking about the real life basic winking at a person. That's all. :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Anayaaa
First of all you don't know me to be calling me a 'slut' when I know I'm not. I'm actually quite a reserved person. I don't go up and talk to them. It's just a harmless wink. I don't do anything else. And I do it because I find it funny and also fun! Maybe that's your interpretation of what a 'slut' is but don't go labelling people derogatory terms when you don't know them because it's not in your place. Get your facts straight. okay? Peace out :smile:

It's funny how you got so defensive. I didn't call you a slut did i? I said slutty behaviour?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I look strange when I wink, but also no because I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea :erm:
:lolwut:
Reply 12
Original post by maxi365
It's funny how you got so defensive. I didn't call you a slut did i? I said slutty behaviour?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Slutty behaviour/slut, to me it's more or less the same thing.

Your answer was judgemental and vague so I responded with what I would actually say in real life if someone did make a comment like that to me. I think you find it funny because you didn't expect my response to be so defensive since you were probably expecting a naive answer like yours. I call it how I see it. :smile: I'm done here. Peace out again :smile:
Dat eye contact sex in the library tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Asklepios

Posted from TSR Mobile

loooool. spill the deets :biggrin:
Original post by Anayaaa

You Should have ended that with a winking face :P.
Also I don't understand women, If you wink at me and you're doing it just for fun then i'm probably going to get the wrong idea.
STOP SENDING US MIXED MESSAGES!!!!!!!!! :wink:
I would get put in jail
Original post by Asklepios

Posted from TSR Mobile

AHA I swear people only do this in the library because they don't want to be studying
Original post by Anayaaa
Slutty behaviour/slut, to me it's more or less the same thing.

Your answer was judgemental and vague so I responded with what I would actually say in real life if someone did make a comment like that to me. I think you find it funny because you didn't expect my response to be so defensive since you were probably expecting a naive answer like yours. I call it how I see it. :smile: I'm done here. Peace out again :smile:

Lol look sorry if you got the wrong message I didn't mean to call you personally a slut, just that winking thing is in my opinion a bit slutty. It's just my opinion end of the day the world goes on so take it or leave it. I don't know you so I can't call you a slut, you could be really nice for all i know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous263
You Should have ended that with a winking face :P.
Also I don't understand women, If you wink at me and you're doing it just for fun then i'm probably going to get the wrong idea.
STOP SENDING US MIXED MESSAGES!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Loool. It's slutty behaviour if I do. ahaa. :smile:
It depends who you wink at I suppose. I've only winked at 2 dudes and it was obvious that we were not attracted to each other/or we wanted to date. It was just out of boredom. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest