The Student Room Group

Educated guy/girl or fit guy/girl?

what do you place more importance on?

Scroll to see replies

If the guy/girl was properly educated they would realise that health is one of the most important things in life and get themselves in shape.

*ahem* To answer your question the way you intended... Educated. Otherwise I just wouldn't be able to get on with them very well really. It would be hard to hold conversations and so on and so on. They'de also quickly get sick of my esoteric ramblings.

Oh I just realised by "fit" you probably just mean "attractive". LOL. Colloquialisms. Kids these days. You have me chuckling with your inane vernacular.
(edited 9 years ago)
There has to be a balance between intellect, otherwise conversation would be rather dull, and looks and attraction.
Would probably place more weight on intellect for long term relationships, and looks for short term.
Reply 3
Why would i need intelligence and stuff?

Tl;dr .... Genitals...

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by TorpidPhil
If the guy/girl was properly educated they would realise that health is one of the most important things in life and get themselves in shape.

*ahem* To answer your question the way you intended... Educated. Otherwise I just wouldn't be able to get on with them very well really. It would be hard to hold conversations and so on and so on. They'de also quickly get sick of my esoteric ramblings.

Oh I just realised by "fit" you probably just mean "attractive". LOL. Colloquialisms. Kids these days. You have me chuckling with your inane vernacular.

LOOL
I'd have to say educated: I couldn't be with someone who didn't want to talk or think about important issues, or properly discuss wider subject matters with me... I'd quickly get pretty bored with them otherwise, even if they were really attractive.

That being said, I would of course factor in how "fit" they are as well. I wouldn't want to have someone who I didn't find attractive physically :rolleyes:
Reply 6
Agree that I like my guys to be healthy. If they were smart, they would know that.

And define 'educated'. Booksmart or streetsmart? I'd love both tbh. I like intelligent guys- allows me to grow as a person, plus I would only ever be in a relationship for the long term.

I'm ambitious, and I would like that in my man too. And knowledge is power, as is health.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wouldn't be with ANYONE long term if they were not intelligent.
Individuals with low intellect are usually the ones most likely to argue without reason.
Our intellect hurts their brain. harhar :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by JulianRothschild
They just must be educated. It's a must. I have dated girls that were beautiful but had nothing in common, whilst I wanted to discuss the world, philosophy, business, politics. They just did not understand the comprehensive nature of the discussion.

Really eager to find a beautiful smart women and follow my passion in entrepreneurship and business. Where are they? :colondollar:

I have arrived.

Sorry, couldn't resist XD

I do have a strong passion to become a successful businesswoman tho :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Haha. She has arrived.

What area of business are you interested in?

A mix if I'm honest.

Trying to get into the world of investment banking atm, property development, hoping to open a small desert parlour or café within the next two years :smile:

I am still more a creative person still, which is why I am working towards launching my own designer label, but this would be further down the line. At the moment, I am designing a collection for a jewellery store :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Definitely educated, she could look like Beyoncé but if she has no mental matter then she may as well be a goat
Well, I wouldn't say education is necessarily as important as having similar interests etc. I couldn't be with someone if they were well educated but I wasn't attracted to them, but I could be with someone who perhaps wasn't educated but I was attracted to them both physically and personality wise. They need to be reasonably intelligent, but education doesn't necessarily come into that.

If it was intelligence vs looks then I'd say intelligence, but both are important.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's obviously more important to a guy that a girl is attractive.

Looks are less important when it's the other way round though.
Reply 13
That's pretty impressive. I am on a similar path; are you at university or are you going towards the purely entrepreneurial route?

Uni :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What kind of options are "educated"
and

"fit?"
Original post by pocahontas lol
What kind of options are "educated"
and

"fit?"
Dunno what planet you're living on but 'educated' and 'fit' are the only two options in LIFE never mind relationships. Gahhhhd.
Original post by Ebony19
Dunno what planet you're living on but 'educated' and 'fit' are the only two options in LIFE never mind relationships. Gahhhhd.

"Gahhhd."

Excuse me, little girl?
I'm sure you don't know what actually matters in a man when it comes to relationships, sixth former. :kiss:
Original post by pocahontas lol
"Gahhhd."

Excuse me, little girl?
I'm sure you don't know what actually matters in a man when it comes to relationships, sixth former. :kiss:
Flipping heck, chill your vag. I was joking... I was agreeing obviously fit and educated is slightly (very) on the limited side. How old are you? I'm 23 so not the littlest girl.
I feel there's an odd notion that you can not be both intelligent/ well educated and attractive...? A stereotype perhaps portrayed by things such as Mean Girls but is actually far from the truth.
Original post by Ebony19
Flipping heck, chill your vag. I was joking... I was agreeing obviously fit and educated is slightly (very) on the limited side. How old are you? I'm 23 so not the littlest girl.

How were you joking? Everyone knows jokes don't translate well on the computer, especially between two strangers. But ok, I'll take your word for it.. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending