The Student Room Group

What's your height and what do you love about it!

I'm 5"3 and I like that I'm smaller than a lot of people. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm 5'5 and like that I'm average. I'm not short and I'm not tall I'm in the middle.
Original post by Anayaaa
I'm 5"3 and I like that I'm smaller than a lot of people. :smile:

I'm 5'2. I use to hate my hate before but as I grew up, I love my height. The reason for that is I like being small, it makes me feel more feminine. :smile:
I'm about 5ft9/10 & I dunno what I like about it tbh. I'm pretty content with it although not really my physique as I need to bulk up more :erm:
Original post by Reven8e
I'm 5'5 and like that I'm average. I'm not short and I'm not tall I'm in the middle.

same :bigsmile:
Reply 5
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
I'm 5'2. I use to hate my hate before but as I grew up, I love my height. The reason for that is I like being small, it makes me feel more feminine. :smile:

same here. and i know right. :biggrin:
Original post by Anayaaa
same here. and i know right. :biggrin:

Haha yepp. Plus, I love the fact it makes me look younger than my cousins who are actually 3 years younger than me. She's 5'8 and my bestie and when we're together, many people seem to think that she's older than me lol.
Reply 7
Haha yepp. Plus, I love the fact it makes me look younger than my cousins who are actually 3 years younger than me. She's 5'8 and my bestie and when we're together, many people seem to think that she's older than me lol.

I know! There's a lot of short girl perks!
Original post by Anayaaa
I know! There's a lot of short girl perks!

haha right! And the fact that even a short guy looks bigger in front of me. :')
Reply 9
i'm 5"4 and i don't know how to feel about it lol it's a nice height i think but when it comes to being around guys, they're either around my height or shorter than i am. and the taller ones are usually already taken :frown:
5"9.. guess it's okay, hopefully i grow at the end of this year or the next to become the 6 feet elite master race:colone:
Reply 11
haha right! And the fact that even a short guy looks bigger in front of me. :')

:wink: we have a lot of options :biggrin:
Reply 12
5'7 - not alot (not usually this pessimistic)
Reply 13
Original post by amlchn
i'm 5"4 and i don't know how to feel about it lol it's a nice height i think but when it comes to being around guys, they're either around my height or shorter than i am. and the taller ones are usually already taken :frown:

Have faith. There's a tall hunk out there for you somewhere :smile: :wink:
5'7/1.72 haven't grown in 5 years and I'm verry happy with my height :smile: it's not tall only a bit taller than medium.
I'm 6'1 and my favourite thing about it, in all honesty, is how my girl jumps up to hug me and can wrap her legs around me when she does since shes only 5'5.
It also helps with the job I want and the job I currently have.
Reply 16
Original post by Anayaaa
Have faith. There's a tall hunk out there for you somewhere :smile: :wink:

Hahahahaha yeah waiting for the one! 😄
Reply 17
I'm 6'3 ish..haven't measured myself in a while. The thing I love about it really is..being tall is cool, I'm not so tall as to be looked at strangely, but I am quite tall. It's handy incase I need to reac something etc etc. It's just nice being tall.
Reply 18
Original post by DKeane
I'm 6'3 ish..haven't measured myself in a while. The thing I love about it really is..being tall is cool, I'm not so tall as to be looked at strangely, but I am quite tall. It's handy incase I need to reac something etc etc. It's just nice being tall.

At least you don't have to jump up on kitchen counters or jump to hang your coat. ! ahaa :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by Anayaaa
At least you don't have to jump up on kitchen counters or jump to hang your coat. ! ahaa :biggrin:

I'm like a foot taller than you, damn xD I'm 17 btw, for contextual reference :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest