The Student Room Group

What's your deepest, darkest secret?

Scroll to see replies

I get really depressed and think about cutting again but then I think about this comment my 'closest friend' made about me being attention seeking by doing that. That's something that has stuck to me almost everyday ( it was said to me 5 years ago) and makes me over-think every little thing I do all the time and it really gets to me.

Also I feel really insecure about everything and have trust issues. I don't trust anyone any more and I had this really weird realisation that I don't really have anyone actually there for me properly like I am for them :/ I just feel so lonely sometimes and it makes everything worse cos my eating disorder and anorexia is coming back.

The worst thing? Every one thinks I am one of the happiest people they know. I just wish someone would realise.
I love how everyone is casually sharing their secrets...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm secretly a lesbian trapped in a man's body
I am depressed and get anxious about things. I feel lonely and trapped because there is no one I can reach to. I think I have ADD and can't tell my parents because they think I'm lazy and incompetent.
When I have a crush on a boy I get really obsessive. Crazily obsessive. I know a lot of people have intense crushes but my obsessions surpass intense. I will find out everything about them and be obsessed with them. I hate it so much and I can't control it. I hope that I'm not psycho once I get a bf though.
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
I've killed and chopped up loads of hookers and buried them in shallow graves throughout the British countryside.

Join the queue.
Reply 46
Lying to her I pulled out when I didn't
Original post by Anonymous
Once I get to University, preferably St. George's, UCL, KCL or QMMS to study medicine. I am going to convert to Islam because I think the religeon is beautiful! As you can imagine I want to go to uni in London because of the amount of Musilms in London and I can easily convert.
I've wanted to be a Muslim for a long time now. I'm 16, a white male and my family are all Christians. Not religeous at all. But christians. Whereas I despise being Christain and can't wait to convert to Islam. But my parents wouldn't want me to do it.
So I'm never going to tell them and I am going to become a muslim and never let my family know! That is my secret and one of my plans in life!❤️

I'm really happy for you! May Almighty Allah make your journey easy and guide you towards the blessed path of Al Islam, ameen. Really makes me happy to hear about someone revert to Islam (revert as in Islam the belief is held that everyone was born muslim but only got led into alternate faiths due to their surroundings and families etc although this was decreed by Allah as Allah wrote and planned everything 💚
Reply 48
Once I get to University, preferably St. George's, UCL, KCL or QMMS to study medicine. I am going to convert to Islam because I think the religeon is beautiful! As you can imagine I want to go to uni in London because of the amount of Musilms in London and I can easily convert.
I've wanted to be a Muslim for a long time now. I'm 16, a white male and my family are all Christians. Not religeous at all. But christians. Whereas I despise being Christain and can't wait to convert to Islam. But my parents wouldn't want me to do it.
So I'm never going to tell them and I am going to become a muslim and never let my family know! That is my secret and one of my plans in life!❤️

Masha'allah. Since you believe in what Islam is about, I would class you as a muslim already. :smile: But you do have to go through the whole converting thing etc. But good luck and may Allah guide and bless you for the years to come insha'allah. Also what made you want to convert?
I watch tentacle hentai...and I'm a girl (not that it matters). Also I try really hard to find ones that are not rape-themed which is an actual struggle.

Are...are you...me?

Spoiler

Certainly not my biggest secret though, lol.
I'm a first year medic at a top university in london but since coming to uni I have tried MDMA and take it every other week and can no longer see my self becoming a doctor and in fact I hate the degree I'm doing.
I'm a first year medic at a top university in london but since coming to uni I have tried MDMA and take it every other week and can no longer see my self becoming a doctor and in fact I hate the degree I'm doing.

What was your expectations for it and how does it differ from those?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SerLorasTyrell
What was your expectations for it and how does it differ from those?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like I have fallen out of love with learning or maybe I wasn't even in love with the work load in the first place.

Theres so much more that I'd like to do with my life like travelling and meeting new people - and this is only a realisations i've had in the passed 3 months at uni. Doing medicine stops me from all of that and accepting that is hard.
I'm Spartacus!

Why do you hate the degree you are doing?
I lost my virginity at age 14 in a public shower, not because I felt ready to, but because I believed it would help in stopping my bullying at school (I was constantly tormented for being a virgin, and I was the second-to-last girl to lose it in my year group.) My boyfriend cheated on me straight after and I was left with an abusive stepfather and a pregnancy scare. I like to pretend it never happened but for some reason I get reminded about it a lot :frown:
I lost my virginity to a prostitute when I was 19 and also met a 40yr old man off the internet when I was 22 (im a guy) he wanked me off and gave me a blow job and I returned the favour.
Original post by JaffaChan
I lost my virginity at age 14 in a public shower, not because I felt ready to, but because I believed it would help in stopping my bullying at school (I was constantly tormented for being a virgin, and I was the second-to-last girl to lose it in my year group.) My boyfriend cheated on me straight after and I was left with an abusive stepfather and a pregnancy scare. I like to pretend it never happened but for some reason I get reminded about it a lot :frown:

That's so sad :frown:

Tbh the vast majority of girls don't actually loose their virginity until they're 16, hell the average person has their first kiss at 15. I really doubt you would of been the second last to loose your virginity at the age of 14 unless your year was made up of around 3-4 girls which I highly doubt :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Congratulations! As a fellow muslim I would like to ask (if you don't mind) what attracted you to Islam so that I could help teach others :smile:

The way that every other Religeon is just for example Christianity; the followers just go about their life the way they want to, taking drugs and drinking alcohol but because they go to church on a Sunday they're automatically amazing-_-
Islam isn't only a religeon, it is a way of life. Allah says that by following islam you will gain piece through submission. And I strive for piece so that is one f the reasons.
Also. I admire how it is almost like a brotherhood. Well I guess it is. Everyone is a brother and sister. Everyone cares for eachother. That I s wonderful and sounds like me. I love giving to people in need. Islam is very fair, you're shown the consequences in the Qur'an. You're shown what the hell fire will be like. You're shown what Jannah will be like. And you're shown how to get to Jannah as long as you obide by the laws of Islam. Completing Hajj ect.
Original post by Anayaaa
Masha'allah. Since you believe in what Islam is about, I would class you as a muslim already. :smile: But you do have to go through the whole converting thing etc. But good luck and may Allah guide and bless you for the years to come insha'allah. Also what made you want to convert?

Congratulations! As a fellow muslim I would like to ask (if you don't mind) what attracted you to Islam so that I could help teach others :smile:

The way that every other Religeon is just for example Christianity; the followers just go about their life the way they want to, taking drugs and drinking alcohol but because they go to church on a Sunday they're automatically amazing-_-
Islam isn't only a religeon, it is a way of life. Allah says that by following islam you will gain piece through submission. And I strive for piece so that is one f the reasons.
Also. I admire how it is almost like a brotherhood. Well I guess it is. Everyone is a brother and sister. Everyone cares for eachother. That I s wonderful and sounds like me. I love giving to people in need. Islam is very fair, you're shown the consequences in the Qur'an. You're shown what the hell fire will be like. You're shown what Jannah will be like. And you're shown how to get to Jannah as long as you obide by the laws of Islam. Completing Hajj ect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending