University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Masoudy
I was going to troll on how Imperial is better

haha in every way i guess...:/ thats my problem
Reply 3
UCL doesn't even come close, the only other choice you have is Cambridge. I would wait another year and apply for Cambridge and Imperial.
Reply 4
Original post by TSRforum
UCL doesn't even come close, the only other choice you have is Cambridge. I would wait another year and apply for Cambridge and Imperial.

Yeah but i could do just a Bsc at UCL. Getting a first should not be that hard and then go for Masters at Imperial or Oxbridge. This saves me a whole year and i think is not worse than doing Bsc and Msc at one of the other unis. What do you think?
Reply 5
Original post by eepero
Yeah but i could do just a Bsc at UCL. Getting a first should not be that hard and then go for Masters at Imperial or Oxbridge. This saves me a whole year and i think is not worse than doing Bsc and Msc at one of the other unis. What do you think?

What engineering course are you doing?
Reply 6
What engineering course are you doing?

Mech eng
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by eepero
Chem eng

I would apply to Manchester and Leeds over UCL.
Better student satisfaction, teaching, accommodation etc.

Then do your masters at Oxbridge. :smile:
Reply 8
I would apply to Manchester and Leeds over UCL.
Better student satisfaction, teaching, accommodation etc.

Then do your masters at Oxbridge. :smile:

I wont have trouble doing my masters at Oxbridge after graduating from UCL though would i? A first from UCL can get you a place at Oxbridge i guess... Its 5th in the world after all in the QS
Reply 9
Original post by eepero
I wont have trouble doing my masters at Oxbridge after graduating from UCL though would i? A first from UCL can get you a place at Oxbridge i guess... Its 5th in the world after all in the QS

If your goal is to do a masters at Oxbridge/Imperial I would get a first from those universities you want to do a masters at otherwise it is never guaranteed. Imperial has a 37% acceptance rate as opposed to Oxbridges 10%. I would suggest you apply for Imperial and wait a year, however you needs an A* in Maths and Chemistry and 2 other As. If you don't have those then apply for UCL.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending