The Uni Study Thread Mark IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MyName??!
Thank you :shy2:

relationships can be bloody difficult and stressing! :lolwut:

Hahaha tell me about it but it's worth it sometimes :yep:

Feel Free to PM if you ever have relationship problems :suith:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's it, I'm just going to stop revising now and take the exams on what I currently know, I just get so bored by all the revision and nothing is going in anyway
Original post by MathsNerd1
That's it, I'm just going to stop revising now and take the exams on what I currently know, I just get so bored by all the revision and nothing is going in anyway

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Slowbro93
Good luck :smile:

My first is on Wednesday and I really couldn't be more prepared for it, should be more than fine
Original post by MathsNerd1
My first is on Wednesday and I really couldn't be more prepared for it, should be more than fine

I was about to say 'wow, we're in the exact same position, I'm bored of it too and mine's on Wednesday!' but I absolutely could be more prepared for it.
I'm not very good at long term revision, I've had sufficient time to revise just about everything we've covered. 2 days away from my exam now and I've had enough. I just want to stop, I don't think I can fit anymore of it in, and the more I do the more resentful I'm becoming of the work.
Sitting here waiting for one of my assignment grades to be posted instead of revising.. Nervous because I'm hoping it's good to take some pressure off in the exam!

Revision is literally killing me, nothing's going in and I end up just sitting there staring at the paper and stressing out, argh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Sitting here waiting for one of my assignment grades to be posted instead of revising.. Nervous because I'm hoping it's good to take some pressure off in the exam!

Revision is literally killing me, nothing's going in and I end up just sitting there staring at the paper and stressing out, argh :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that sounds tough having grades back and exams around the same time! all the stress!!
I'm bored of revision and all my exams have gone absolutely terribly :frown:

Have to try and motivate myself for this last exam so I can ace it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by venuswaltz
that sounds tough having grades back and exams around the same time! all the stress!!

Yeah it is! and getting another one tomorrow! But I'm so pleased, got 70 which is worth 30% of the module, so just need to do well in the exam aswell! :biggrin: I now have some more motivation to study now, so off i goooo :biggrin:
Original post by Psyc_Girl
Yeah it is! and getting another one tomorrow! But I'm so pleased, got 70 which is worth 30% of the module, so just need to do well in the exam aswell! :biggrin: I now have some more motivation to study now, so off i goooo :biggrin:

oooh well done :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ha my last exam was so bad. We have to answer 2 essay questions, used to be any two, this year they changed it so its one from each section... could answer both the qs from one section, and neither from the other... gonna be interesting when results come out and I've got one essay which'll be a bottom 2.2 and one that should be a first :erm:

Oh well.

Finished exams on sat, lectures start tomorrow, medicinal chem, bioinformatics and microbial effectors of disease as modules this term :yy:
Original post by venuswaltz
oooh well done :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thank you! :biggrin:
Really need to start revision :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
first lecture isn't for another 45 mins but I've been in the library going over last semesters genetics for the past 4 hours, making sure I have all the notes.

Taken out a book I need for the molecular module and sent emails to my adviser and potential summer project supervisor

cannot wait to start microbiology tomorrow :biggrin:

also decided on my 3rd year options :smile:
Baaaaad exaaaam:frown:
Reply 1195
Anyone have law exams?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hwalusimo1
Aww and I'm at Birmingham City University doing Media & Communications- what I originally wanted to do :smile:

That's brilliant- hope it works out for you this time.
Original post by Serentonin
Ha my last exam was so bad. We have to answer 2 essay questions, used to be any two, this year they changed it so its one from each section... could answer both the qs from one section, and neither from the other... gonna be interesting when results come out and I've got one essay which'll be a bottom 2.2 and one that should be a first :erm:

Oh well.

Finished exams on sat, lectures start tomorrow, medicinal chem, bioinformatics and microbial effectors of disease as modules this term :yy:

:console: that must've been hard to to deal with during the exam - I would've panicked so bad! My essay qs are in sections to so that's the worst nightmare.

Good performance overall tho so well done. May the 2nd term bring more stress!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jelly1000
That's brilliant- hope it works out for you this time.

Thank you and I'm enjoying it a lot more this time. Actually can't to start my 2nd semester lol :biggrin:
Original post by DavidYorkshireFTW
Baaaaad exaaaam:frown:

I'm sure it went better than you expected! :redface:

Original post by Serentonin

Oh well.

I'm sure it went better than you expected! :redface:. I have that question thingy in one of my exams, have to answer 3 questions, but atleast one from each section (there's 2). Im dreading it, because I know the same thing that just happened to you, is going to happen with me :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest