The Student Room Group

Girls, if your bf didn't go down on you, would you react the same way?

I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!

How do you feel about it?

Scroll to see replies

Seems a bit cutting off your nose to spite your face, init?

If my partner didn't like giving head, and had never really done it previously because she finds it particularly unpleasent, I wouldn't refuse to go down on her. I don't find it unpleasent (as an aside, quite the opposite) so it would be a bit of a dick move tbh and essentially punishing her for her preference.

I don't only do things to my partner so that I get the in return.
Original post by RollerBall

If my partner didn't like giving head, and had never really done it previously because she finds it particularly unpleasent, I wouldn't refuse to go down on her. I don't find it unpleasent (as an aside, quite the opposite) so it would be a bit of a dick move tbh and essentially punishing her for her preference.

Agree with this tbh.

I'm not actually a massive fan of cunnilingus, it's alright but there are other things I prefer. However I'm more than happy to do it to him.
I'd ask him why :hmmm:

But tbh, I genuinely enjoy blowjobs (:daydreaming:) so no, I would not act in the same way :nah:
Reply 4
RollerBall was spot on the money.

The rest of you.... pfffft.
Sitting here alone... with no experience with anything
I guess it's ok as long as they at least make it up to her in other ways so it all evens out in the end, however some girls have different preferences.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Sitting here alone... with no experience with anything

Same boat Anon, same boat.
Why would anyone not want to do that. As long as she's clean, it tastes so good. Would be selfish to expect it if you're not giving it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beeninetytwo

But tbh, I genuinely enjoy blowjobs (:daydreaming:) so no, I would not act in the same way :nah:

This.
Depends on his reasons, if he was willing to please me in other ways then I guess I'd be okay with it.
Well, I'd be upset. But as long as he didn't expect me to still go down on him, or he wasn't refusing to do it for childish reasons (some men genuinely think it makes them gay wtf?), I would still do it. I'm not sure I could stay with someone who really didn't want to do it long-term, though.

Luckily, my bf loves doing it :awesome:
'I don't like it because I have never tried it' is no excuse.
Reply 13

Damn girl why you single for :frown:
Original post by Stefano93
Damn girl why you single for :frown:

Idk :emo:

"Obsessed with sex" :pirateprincess:
"High sex drive" :wizard:
"Nymphomanic" :dunce:

Spoiler

Original post by RollerBall

Exactly this.
Reply 16

I hear that :wink:

I don't think I could go out with him because I don't want to feel like I'm at a loss since I would reciprocate. That is, after we have a discussion about it and he still won't.
Original post by Stefano93
I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!

How do you feel about it?

Come on brah, have you seen what most women's vags look like, you seen the movie Predator? At least the penor looks good (nohomo)
Original post by Philbert
Well, I'd be upset. But as long as he didn't expect me to still go down on him, or he wasn't refusing to do it for childish reasons (some men genuinely think it makes them gay wtf?), I would still do it. I'm not sure I could stay with someone who really didn't want to do it long-term, though.

Luckily, my bf loves doing it :awesome:

Who? That's pretty bizarre.

I enjoy doing it, I don't like the attitude people have when they say it has to be recipricol, like I wouldn't think "I won't go down on me because I've done it twice since she last did it", but to be honest I would feel a bit resentful if my girlfriend refused to go down on me at all. Not so much because I felt she owed it to me because I'd done it to her, but because it's something I enjoy, so she wouldn't she want to do it?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Feels awkward as virgin reading and knowing what I'm missing out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending