The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

5"4 is the average female height in the UK so you can figure this out yourself.
Original post by maskofsanity
You can't control the uncontrollable, so don't let it control you.

I really like that sentiment :smile:

Original post by Black Cat
5"4 is the average female height in the UK so you can figure this out yourself.

I know that *facepalm* but I mean what do individual people think
i consider over 6 feet tall seeing as im 5"7
Reply 4
I grew up around taller people so a "normal" girl in my books is about 5'5". A "normal" boy is 5'8" but that's probably influenced by my own height. :P
Original post by Mahbuba1997

I know that *facepalm* but I mean what do individual people think

How tall are you?
How tall are you?

:colondollar: 5"2 ... You?

6"2 you're slightly below average height for a girl though do you wear heels often?

5"2?? so do you consider yourself fun sized then?? :L

hi5! I'm also that height! Used to hate my height before but I'm okay with it now. :smile:
Original post by suirrel
I grew up around taller people so a "normal" girl in my books is about 5'5". A "normal" boy is 5'8" but that's probably influenced by my own height. :P

Ah.. Well... I guess I'm either special or abnormal :laugh:

6"2 you're slightly below average height for a girl though do you wear heels often?

Woah, you're like a giant compared to me :colondollar: and nope tend to steer away from those

Original post by hman1994
5"2?? so do you consider yourself fun sized then?? :L

LOL ahaha this made me laugh so hard!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 11
At 5ft 8. Love being tall, would love to get another inch lol

What sucks though is the fact that for this, can't always get away with high heels *sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
I'm 6ft and personally think that's a bit to tall for a lad, I think 5ft 5 for a woman and about 5ft 10 for a bloke👌
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
hi5! I'm also that height! Used to hate my height before but I'm okay with it now. :smile:

:awesome: HI5!

Embrace it work with what you got :smile:

Woah, you're like a giant compared to me :colondollar:

I'm not that big and why are you so insecure about your height we guys have it much harder if we're short :redface:
:awesome: HI5!

haha hi5! btw don't tell me you hate your height!
Embrace it work with what you got :smile:

I'm not that big and why are you so insecure about your height we guys have it much harder if we're short :redface:

Haha that's a good advice and yes I'm glad that I've finally embraced it. I actually like being short now. It makes me feel more feminine.
Original post by J-s-R
I'm 6ft and personally think that's a bit to tall for a lad, I think 5ft 5 for a woman and about 5ft 10 for a bloke👌

Are you serious? 6ft is not at all too tall for a guy, in fact its a perfect height for a lad imo.
Reply 18
Are you serious? 6ft is not at all too tall for a guy, in fact its a perfect height for a lad imo.

I think it's just all of my friends are like a lot shorter than me so I feel the odd one out
Original post by J-s-R
I think it's just all of my friends are like a lot shorter than me so I feel the odd one out

Ahh okay. I got it now. But seriously, you're safe dw. Most women like tall men anyway. No need to feel odd one out.

Latest

Trending

Trending